Rumour Sam Powell-Pepper taking 'Personal Leave'

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely SPP will be a Richmond target?

With the great culture they have that helped straighten out Stack and the other bad boys it's just the perfect fit.;)

And Tigers fans really don't care what you do outside footy.
I don’t know if he’s the sort of guy we would take a chance on, or not, but I was really impressed with him in the finals last year.

Seems built for those types of contests and that is something Richmond look for.

And Tigers fans really don't care what you do outside footy.
Why do any fans?

I couldn't care if Tex is doing LSD trips nightly, robbing nuns and doing taxi runs to and from training if he kicks snags on weekends. It's not days of our lives, who cares what they do in their free time. None of our business, good or bad

Why do any fans?

I couldn't care if Tex is doing LSD trips nightly, robbing nuns and doing taxi runs to and from training if he kicks snags on weekends. It's not days of our lives, who cares what they do in their free time. None of our business, good or bad

ISIS by day...Adelaide Crow by night?

players after hours activities are none of our business up to a point sure...

Why do any fans?

Well AFL House has a different view to you soon that.

So do quite a few other industries and employers.

Why do any fans?

So Tex, this year has been a revelation, you're on top of the Coleman, in Brownlow contention, what do you owe your resurgence too?"

"Tabs, knocking over nuns and Uber"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back