Scottroo

Premiership Player
Mar 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Former lion sam skinner and former pie Flynn appleby have been invited to train with the club

Former lion sam skinner and former pie Flynn appleby have been invited to train with the club
Beautiful, I’ve been putting Skinner’s name up since he was delisted.

Clearly Noble would know enough about Skinner to have pushed this through.

I'd rather ignore both and take a high performing kid in the mid season draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly Noble would know enough about Skinner to have pushed this through.

I'd rather ignore both and take a high performing kid in the mid season draft.

Skinner was behind Mcstay and they opted to play two rucks which cost him a spot. Daniher coming in then pushed him out.

By the time mid season draft rolls around we’ll have about 4 spots available with our injury history.

Skinner was behind Mcstay and they opted to play two rucks which cost him a spot. Daniher coming in then pushed him out.

By the time mid season draft rolls around we’ll have about 4 spots available with our injury history.

And pick no one 🙄

How many times has Sam done his knee? And when was the last time he did one?

Is the injuries the reason he hasn't played much?

Liked him in his draft year. Team mate of McKay.

How many times has Sam done his knee? And when was the last time he did one?

Is the injuries the reason he hasn't played much?

Liked him in his draft year. Team mate of McKay.

he’s done his knee 3 times, 2015 & 2016 (right knee), 2017 (left knee), so he’s going to need some luck with his body.

he’s a high level character and very dedicated to his footy.

he can play forward and back, takes a strong contested mark and plays with some physicality/aggression.

Keep the rookie spot and take the best (tall) available mid year.
Seems like a waste to bring players in now players who will be relegated to the reserves for 2 years and delisted.

Not putting Jacobs on the LTI list and picking Riccardi (or anyone else for that manner) was just utterly unforgivable imo. I don’t see how you can justify passing up an opportunity to add talent to your list.
Pretty stupid decision and only way I could have seen it happening was out of respect for jacobs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back