Toast Sam Walsh Rnd 4 Rising Star Nominee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Carlton
Too vanilla for mine.

Don't think he will eventuate to much more than a triple brownlow medalist.

Might snag a couple of norm smiths.

Tipping crippa may snag one away from him.

Hey he may even get a few B&F's.

Most MVPs, yeah nah, overated.

Doubt he'll captain the club for more than 7 years.

Meh.

Vanilla.

windows1

Team Captain
AFL Club
Carlton
I just want to give myself credit for spotting this elite talent at training and predicting his great season.

No one who saw the number 1 draft pick demolish others in repeat 200s, show elite agility, hands below his knees, poise, decision making, ball use, follow up run, surprising body strength and pace, play reading ability, desperation, ability to tackle and guts that day would ever have thought he would amount to much.

Shows my unique talent spotting credentials and I am a little shocked I haven’t been hit up by Recruiting Managers asking me to become a spotter for them.

Just saying.

T2B_

Yes to avocado
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ellyse Perry
I just want to give myself credit for spotting this elite talent at training and predicting his great season.

No one who saw the number 1 draft pick demolish others in repeat 200s, show elite agility, hands below his knees, poise, decision making, ball use, follow up run, surprising body strength and pace, play reading ability, desperation, ability to tackle and guts that day would ever have thought he would amount to much.

Shows my unique talent spotting credentials and I am a little shocked I haven’t been hit up by Recruiting Managers asking me to become a spotter for them.

Just saying.
So what you're saying is he's vanilla.

Top Bottom