Toast Sam Walsh Rnd 4 Rising Star Nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolute gun. Cripps must love having him around, even if he still needs more help overall, it's a damn good start.

Sam almost has no right being this good at this stage of his career. He's outrageous.

uxj2h7impx621.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want to give myself credit for spotting this elite talent at training and predicting his great season.

No one who saw the number 1 draft pick demolish others in repeat 200s, show elite agility, hands below his knees, poise, decision making, ball use, follow up run, surprising body strength and pace, play reading ability, desperation, ability to tackle and guts that day would ever have thought he would amount to much.

Shows my unique talent spotting credentials and I am a little shocked I haven’t been hit up by Recruiting Managers asking me to become a spotter for them.

Just saying.

I just want to give myself credit for spotting this elite talent at training and predicting his great season.

No one who saw the number 1 draft pick demolish others in repeat 200s, show elite agility, hands below his knees, poise, decision making, ball use, follow up run, surprising body strength and pace, play reading ability, desperation, ability to tackle and guts that day would ever have thought he would amount to much.

Shows my unique talent spotting credentials and I am a little shocked I haven’t been hit up by Recruiting Managers asking me to become a spotter for them.

Just saying.
So what you're saying is he's vanilla.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back