Toast Sam Walsh Rnd 4 Rising Star Nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately he won't win the Rising Star, unless there's some big form turn around of the rest of the team. It's just too hard to really shine, when the rest of the team is struggling.

I thought he was in our top 3 best players today. Love his composure under pressure. Very consistent, averaging mid 20's disposals. Should be fav for RS. Challengers, Smith, Rozee, of Dursama IMO.

Currently $1.35 favorite. Next best is $8.00. Bookies have him as an almost certainty.

Yep bookies aren't in the business of losing money. They know he is going to win it.

I got on him at $9.

I'm thinking about hitting the cash out button this week though. They are offering me $630 on my initial $100.

Yep bookies aren't in the business of losing money. They know he is going to win it.

I got on him at $9.

I'm thinking about hitting the cash out button this week though. They are offering me $630 on my initial $100.

The same bookies (sportsbet?) that just 1 week ago had ALP at 1.14 to win the election and threw away 1.3 Million by paying out early on them ? :)

I got on him at $9.

Take it and run ..he might brush an umpire or something and get weeks ..

I got on him at $9.

Take it, I did the same thing with Cripps last year.

Got him at 34 to 1, hedged that when he came into 9's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing young player.

About the only thing you could nitpick is his shots at goal on the run... but that is nitpicking. He has several much more senior teammates who aren't any better.

There are no words to describe what this kid has done in his first 11 games. I honestly cannot remember any other footballer, at this age, do what he is doing within such a struggling, young team. Just purely amazing.

Went at 81% disposal efficiency today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He was impressive, especially in that 3rd qtr where he just kept winning contest after contest.

Just can't wait to see him with 40-50 games under his belt, having absorbed many little lessons along the way which a more physically capable body will thrive in implementing.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I’d like to think that that game is going to shut up the Rozee crowd once and for all, but who am I kidding. I mean Crippa lost to Jesse Hogan ffs.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just get some team success happening and everything else will recede into the background

Remove this Banner Ad

Back