CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
https://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2019-04-17/walsh-signs-on-to-be-bound-by-blue

KWZD-NUJ

giphy.gif

Bloody fantastic news and timely given the result on the weekend. Already one of our best players, likely to come straight into the 2020 LG and hot favourite for our first Rising Star.

Love me some Sam Walsh. Great job, CFC and Sammy. Long may you remain a Blue.

I feel we all would have loved to have loved to have seen a couple of extra years tacked on, but his manager has done the right thing by him.
Not a lot of chance, his game will be going backwards any time soon.

There's a good career ahead and good rewards attached. That's fair enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel we all would have loved to have loved to have seen a couple of extra years tacked on, but his manager has done the right thing by him.
Not a lot of chance, his game will be going backwards any time soon.

There's a good career ahead and good rewards attached. That's fair enough.

Yeah, would would have offered 5 for certain, be crazy not to, and his manager wouldn't be doing his job to sign a deal that long for a player with his projection.

Loved this from the young man:

https://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2019-04-17/walsh-signs-on-to-be-bound-by-blue

“What struck me straight away was the elite standards our Club has in place, driven by ‘Crippa’ and ‘Doc’. That has us focused as a young group to fast-track our development and achieve success together.”
Great to hear this from the young champ, but not overly surprised to hear about Cripps and Doc driving the standards, we could not ask for 2 better Captains to lead us into our future of sustained success. Would have liked a 4 year extension but 2 will do for now. Well done young man hope you reap the harvest of all your hard work.

m9gDUGpYiKhyHYZs-CN5mNqOTNVOFFBT-9bhjW2nm5KtZ8_OVG9F1tNsWLV1zz4fxjWr9h0Z5IwdjB69xQTWFVvg6sen4fZ66Ix6wCFDbOfaDw=w443-h332-nc

Another fine product from Micky Turner's Geelong Falcons Footy Factory 😃😃😃

Well done Walshy and the club for getting this done, happy to settle for young gun player retention if we can't get wins on the board at the moment.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this but the great thing about this is I reckon both he and the club said 'we need some good news this week' and he was happy to ,perhaps, bring forward the signing (I'd heard it was still a few weeks away).

Again , a measure of the character of this kid !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back