Universal Love Sam Walsh - 2021 AFLPA 22U22 captain, 2021 All-Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Update - mods rejected the report.

I call for a mod spill, clearly they have been in the roles for too long and we need to bring in fresh, trigger happy modding to these boards again.

Suggest we tack it on as the last agenda item at the CFC AGM.
Agreed....can't upset the first agenda item...which is distribution of finals tickets right......carna blues!

M

My understanding is that his family live in ocean grove?
Apart from playing for Geelong Falcons, has no connection with Geelong AFL. He followed Brisbane as a kid and not sure about his mother, but his father is a diehard Blues fan. Because of his ability, I am confident in assuming we would match any attempt from other clubs to poach him. He is a future captain and 300 gamer for this club.

Apart from playing for Geelong Falcons, has no connection with Geelong AFL. He followed Brisbane as a kid and not sure about his mother, but his father is a diehard Blues fan. Because of his ability, I am confident in assuming we would match any attempt from other clubs to poach him. He is a future premiership captain and 300 gamer for this club.
And multiple Brownlow Medalist, AA's, Norm Smith Medalist, ....that probably covers it ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really fair...

They play very different roles and Walsh has been one of the most ready-made rookies ever. Rankine may end up being a gun HF-mid.

But I guess till fun to compare. And perhaps scary to think what Carlton would look like in 2021 if we had drafted Rankine instead....:fearscream:

Not really fair...

They play very different roles and Walsh has been one of the most ready-made rookies ever. Rankine may end up being a gun HF-mid.

But I guess till fun to compare. And perhaps scary to think what Carlton would look like in 2021 if we had drafted Rankine instead....:fearscream:

What about Rozee then??? Wanna check his stats as well? Just for shits n giggles?

Genuinely curious.

Hate to tell you, there won't be another Walsh for about 5-8 years ....

What about Rozee then??? Wanna check his stats as well? Just for shits n giggles?

Genuinely curious.

Hate to tell you, there won't be another Walsh for about 5-8 years ....

It’s rare for a player to start so well but Rowell actually started ever better than Walsh - but he’s been a shadow of that after the injuries. But next season he could resume his ascent to the top.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Walsh wears 18. A number which represents LIFE according to Judaism.
I think that explains his form!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back