Recommitted Sam Wicks [re-signed for two years]

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its all likely just bullshit anyway.
If there was anything to it we'd be reading about it by now.
How many knew that North were going to select Will Phillips with our first pick last year...not many l would say..

North have offered him a 4 year deal would use pick one in the PSD it’s at least giving him something to think about. You would think he stays but will cost Sydney more money or will need to add extra years to the initial two year deal offered.
Where have read this? I can’t find any offer from North.

Well that is just embarrassing.

I'm sure Sam and the club are wrapped his old man runs onto Big Footy whenever he gets news about the club or his son.

Haha that's what I was thinking. I'd be livid if I was a player and my old man was shitposting on here

North have offered him a 4 year deal would use pick one in the PSD it’s at least giving him something to think about. You would think he stays but will cost Sydney more money or will need to add extra years to the initial two year deal offered.
So this is just made up?

Haha that's what I was thinking. I'd be livid if I was a player and my old man was shitposting on here

He also posts on twitter very often.

He doesn't shitpost, but gives good information on our academy and some things with the lesser known players.

So Wicks signs for two years, rejecting the four year deal the media were reporting was on offer at North!

Just confirms that the media report unsubstantiated rumours that first saw the light of day on BF threads as trolls :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back