Sam_Malone / Alex_Is_On_Fire / crows98 / Smithtastic33 is OK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIP Sam_Malone. Heart attack apparently. Couple of weeks ago. 42.
******* hell. I was wondering where he was. That's just ******* awful. Do you know if he had a history of heart issues?

Lost a mate similar age and fashion this year, have heard of so many tradegys this year, 2016 sucks.

******* hell. I was wondering where he was. That's just ******* awful. Do you know if he had a history of heart issues?

Lost a mate similar age and fashion this year, have heard of so many tradegys this year, 2016 sucks.

3 years ago I nearly lost my husband. His attack was massive and named "widow maker" only 1 in 2 survive his type. No pre warnings at all.

Angiograms are very complex and costly. Hubby enquiried why can't this be pre screened.

Maybe Alex's was same. I don't know. Every situ is different.

So stop all your forum folks giving each other nastys.

RIP again Alex xxx and family

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP Sam_Malone. Heart attack apparently. Couple of weeks ago. 42.

This deserves it's own thread and was mixed in the Non-Crows Discussion.

Very sad news, was certainly a character.

We give each other s**t on here, I'm guilty of it, but this is just crap news and he will be missed.

RIP Alex.

That's bloody awful news.......42!!
I too was wondering why he wasn't posting.

RIP Alex, Cheer from above mate.

I did notice too that he didnt post for over a month, just figured it was the preseason slow down.

He loved to post like me. Cant believe he died at just 42. I do feel genuinely sad as I come on here for the lols mainly, this is sad depressing news.

Maybe Drugs Are Bad Mackay? can share a humorous Alex/Sam moment for us. I think he would want to us to celebrate him rather than mourn him. I had the occasional PM with him, he was very passionate about this forum and the AFC. I will miss that the most. Someone that could out post me.:$:p

OMG and I was just thinking that I've had a pretty s**t day however this sad news suddenly puts my day in some real perspective

RIP Alex your legend status on this board will live forever and mate if you bump into the Footy Gods up there can you give them a classic Alex rev up and see if they could drop as a favour or two in season 2017

One funny time we shared on here is when the Hartlett trade thread was put up on the Main board, Alex and I went out of our way to derail that thread such was our mutual hatred of the Power. We shared a few laughs out of that thats for sure. Im glad I got him to have a laugh even if once on here.

We did get thread banned though.:$ :p

OMG and I was just thinking that I've had a pretty s**t day however this sad news suddenly puts my day in some real perspective

RIP Alex your legend status on this board will live forever and mate if you bump into the Footy Gods up there can you give them a classic Alex rev up and see if they could drop as a favour or two in season 2017

Knowing Alex, he is probably arguing with Walsh up in heaven.

He would coach his own team up there. He had plenty of football knowledge. I exchanged many messages with Alex and you could never question his passion for the AFC.

RIP Alex. You will be missed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back