Sam_Malone / Alex_Is_On_Fire / crows98 / Smithtastic33 is OK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If bushie faked his own 'disappearance', then probably all of us hope it is the same And if there's a resurrection, the discussion on here will get pretty interesting I'd think.

Sort of, someone faked bushie's death for him, many lulz were had.

What the **** are you talking about in your last sentence there?
what do you think im talking about?

You say you met him only once at an SANFL game

you say you know his wife couldnt have children but you knew he could

you report his death based on seeing his image on an ipad of a client who was sad about a death......

when asked if youre up to shenanigans you divert the topic to a 90's nightclub.....

all seems like classic Alex behaviour to me. Especially when there is no death notice and his facebook account has been active numerous times in the last week, as recently as last night......

Ive tiptoed enough - i call BS

#theportadeliadeway
#portlogic

Speaking on behalf of Alex as we had only discuss this recently having tried to derail a Port thread, they are classless and uncompassionate bunch of campaigners. Ford Festiva is a terrible car.

I would hate it if one of their members passed away and they were bagged on here.

While Port lacks class, at least in death try and pretend at least.
at least on our board when people die they are actually dead

you report his death based on seeing his image on an ipad of a client who was sad about a death......

when asked if youre up to shenanigans you divert the topic to a 90's nightclub.....

all seems like classic Alex behaviour to me. Especially when there is no death notice and his facebook account has been active numerous times in the last week, as recently as last night......

You call what you like I guess.

at least on our board when people die they are actually dead
q0Exb.gif

Well this is going to be controversial for sure.

Are you 100% sure this is his facebook account?

This going to end bad for one poster on here. Now I am not sure who though.

Try and have some class if its at all possible Papa G if you are going to be a bona fide flog and tag me on your board when I havent posted on your board in probably a year. Yet you ask (i presume you did) the mods on ours to remove you being tagged on ours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing is for sure, it is going to look very very ugly for one poster.

Not sure who to believe what has happened or not happened. Confused.

Can the mods please shed some light? I was genuinely upset last night, as to was my fellow brother/sister posters.

Hank93 Drugs Are Bad Mackay?

Can the mods please shed some light? I was genuinely upset last night, as to was my fellow brother/sister posters.

I was absolutely shattered. So pissed off right now.

look all allegiances aside - i would never troll someone who has passed away. Everyone deserves to rest in peace and I strongly believe that.

He is not dead. Simple as that. Whether he is red mist, or red mist is in on it or red mist simply has some mistaken identity happening is up for debate, but sam/alex etc is 100% alive and kicking.

i feel as if the OP was involved if so, then it would be sickening TBH, especially given Alex's brother passed away from the same thing at a similar age. I just really dont want to comprehend that someone would be so twisted as to fake this so im going to hope Red was an innocent party with mistaken identity, even though I doubt this very much.

dont want to derail this thread but think the other one was shut down prematurely.

Just reading their board and seeing the stuff their mods have allowed to stay pretty much sums up that board.

No class and herd mentality.

Regardless of whether you think a poster has faked such a thing to attention seek, to continually mock such a thing is pretty poor and if it was faked gives the exact response such a person wants anyway

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

look all allegiances aside - i would never troll someone who has passed away. Everyone deserves to rest in peace and I strongly believe that.

He is not dead. Simple as that. Whether he is red mist, or red mist is in on it or red mist simply has some mistaken identity happening is up for debate, but sam/alex etc is 100% alive and kicking.

i feel as if the OP was involved if so, then it would be sickening TBH, especially given Alex's brother passed away from the same thing at a similar age. I just really dont want to comprehend that someone would be so twisted as to fake this so im going to hope Red was an innocent party with mistaken identity, even though I doubt this very much.

dont want to derail this thread but think the other one was shut down prematurely.
Why do you care do much?

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

**MOD NOTICE**

The death of Alex / Sam / etc has been confirmed a hoax.

Your Mods are dealing with it right now.

As you can imagine, we all enjoy a good joke now and then. However, upsetting people for personal amusement in this way is not amusing in the slightest.

Thanks to all those who came forward to assist.

The actors in this saga are currently being dealt with.

**MOD NOTICE**

The death of Alex / Sam / etc has been confirmed a hoax.

Your Mods are dealing with it right now.

As you can imagine, we all enjoy a good joke now and then. However, upsetting people for personal amusement in this way is not amusing in the slightest.

Thanks to all those who came forward to assist.

The actors in this saga are currently being dealt with.

boom

Remember that time we called someone an idiot on an internet forum?

Well, that's nothing because you have a fake death problem!

FakeDeath.jpg

In al seriousness though. This is actually pretty ******* terrible. From what I know, Alex's brother passed away from a heart attack at the age of 41/42 - so to fake your own death in the same way, on the internet, at the same age is truly unbelievable. I actually worry about his mental health, as firstly having so many accounts on here is a sign he's not in a good state, this takes it to an even further level.

Scott, look after yourself and seek help if you need it, and I mean that with all due respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back