Current Samurai Sword Murder of Rapper Jett McKee

Remove this Banner Ad

Not many people would just have $20k sitting about at home. Don’t like banks? Why would you have that sum of money?
Did the burglar know that they would have this money.

Something fishy here.

Not many people would just have $20k sitting about at home. Don’t like banks? Why would you have that sum of money?
Did the burglar know that they would have this money.

Something fishy here.

Quinn said the cash, phones and fake gun were used to buy marijuana. $20K is a lot of marijuana to handle in a pokey little granny flat.

The judge has directed the jury there is no case of murder against Hannah Quinn.

The trial continues with Mr Davis standing trial for murder and Ms Quinn on trial for accessory after the fact.

This 60 minutes doco is a bit of a farce.
Not sticking up for McKee but this couple is really full of s**t

Without going into the detail, I fundamentally don't agree with this. If you put yourself in his position you may do the same thing. Fear and adrenaline would have led to these actions, that were not instigated by the convicted.

Without going into the detail, I fundamentally don't agree with this. If you put yourself in his position you may do the same thing. Fear and adrenaline would have led to these actions, that were not instigated by the convicted.
The problem is chasing him down the street and then killing him. If it happened inside the home he'd probably have got off. TBH I tend to agree with you but the law says otherwise because McKee wasn't a threat at the time he was killed.

EDIT: McKee's girlfriend needs to get a grip, although in years to come she may change her mind.

The problem is chasing him down the street and then killing him. If it happened inside the home he'd probably have got off. TBH I tend to agree with you but the law says otherwise because McKee wasn't a threat at the time he was killed.

EDIT: McKee's girlfriend needs to get a grip, although in years to come she may change her mind.
Exactly right, you can’t chase somebody out of your house and claim fear of your life..
If he did it inside the house he would be free, the law may be an ass but it’s the law unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A very strange set of circumstances. Nobody likes to hear of an early demise, but equally, everybody has a right to feel safe and secure is their own home.

The couple have dealt summary vigilante justice in chasing down the street though and inflicting ultimately fatal injuries with a samurai sword. Once the aggravated burglar was out of the home, this is no longer a case of self-defence.

Horrible story all round. It seems like we will never be privy to the whole story however.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back