AJ_2000

Club Legend
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
Crazy after the garbage served up that they look good against a rams team that's been ticking along nicely.

The whole season is a bit upside-down so there will be plenty of surprising results still to come.

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
So good to see Verrett still playing well in 2020. Bloke was an absolute beast 4 or 5 years ago. Fingers crossed he stays off IR. Would be one of the feel good stories of the season that hasn't had many.

Brasher

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Indians
Yep, put up the shutters and start looking to 2021 off-season. These lower leg injuries are beyond a joke.

But I have a theory, I think in part it is because the way Shanahan's offense works....there are so many moving parts to the offense, that even if your not the designated receiver/runner on the play because of the role the rest of the offense is supposed to block, run decoys etc they are more susceptible to being hit and injured.

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Yep, put up the shutters and start looking to 2021 off-season. These lower leg injuries are beyond a joke.

But I have a theory, I think in part it is because the way Shanahan's offense works....there are so many moving parts to the offense, that even if your not the designated receiver/runner on the play because of the role the rest of the offense is supposed to block, run decoys etc they are more susceptible to being hit and injured.
They need to change the way they use Kittle If they have any sense. He'll be toast in two years if they keep using him like he's an offensive lineman. Need to be smart and protect him from himself, get some other scrub TE to do the blocking work. Use him more ike Chiefs do Kelce.

AJ_2000

Club Legend
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
Crazy after the garbage served up that they look good against a rams team that's been ticking along nicely.

The whole season is a bit upside-down so there will be plenty of surprising results still to come.
Well last week was a bye week, but the Rams fall over again. Can't believe they lost to us twice this year.

Last edited:

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
In every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Steelers, Dolphins
The Niners know Garoppolo isn't a game-changer at the position, and coach Kyle Shanahan refused to fully commit to Garoppolo being back as the starter in 2021. He has two years left on his deal, but the Niners can clear $24.1 million in cap space by releasing Garoppolo this offseason, absorbing a dead cap hit of just $2.8 million. It almost seems like a no-brainer move.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
The Niners know Garoppolo isn't a game-changer at the position, and coach Kyle Shanahan refused to fully commit to Garoppolo being back as the starter in 2021. He has two years left on his deal, but the Niners can clear $24.1 million in cap space by releasing Garoppolo this offseason, absorbing a dead cap hit of just $2.8 million. It almost seems like a no-brainer move.
As long as there is a better replacement.

If there isn't then moving him on is stupid

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
As long as there is a better replacement.

If there isn't then moving him on is stupid

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Not really, sometimes you need to take less at QB in order to keep others. Tread water until you find the guy rather than overpaying someone.

Remove this Banner Ad