Teams San Francisco 49ers - The Niners

Remove this Banner Ad

The can with any qb was in rabbit ears meaning many say that, but he goes on to show that its a myth

:(

I thought someone was quoting a tweet or article in which they gave example that weren't good examples.

Cos you guys have something like 48 picks in this draft

I've read a few reports if us trying to move up the draft order

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got no idea which way they'll go. To me it's centred around who they want at the controls this season.

If it's really Jimmy G, then I could see us taking Lance or Fields. If it's the rookie - Jones or Fields.

Urban Meyer could create chaos by drafting Ohio State alumni Fields with the first pick. Never going to happen but could you imagine the fallout 🤣

Its a bit of revisionist history with that reflection.

We had holes everywhere at that point and we weren't clamouring for a QB at that stage of the rebuild.

Jimmy G was only a 2nd ground trade and it worked out pretty well.

Now we want to go for rookie v alue and load the team.

meh the team was terrible when he came in, it was obvious that the defense was the first thing he wanted to fix

Solomon Thomas turned out be a bust that high in the draft and maybe if he didn't get Bosa the following year the same flogs would be saying he can't evaluate DE's

I don't buy in to Jimmy G throwing his toys out of the cot.

He's not exhibited diva QB behaviour (so far). The guys a pure professional.

If he's on the squad he would want to be taking snaps and balling to get another good deal elsewhere - and keep the rookie on the bench.

If he starts the season and we're off to a good start they won't be moving him aside (unless he gets injured).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back