News Sandi Going to WC?

Remove this Banner Ad

If they are serious, they , The Toasters are basically saying, we can't win the flag this year with the rucks we have.If we sign Sandilands we will win the flag next year.
But it ain't gonna happen.

Probably offered a reduced contract by Freo and manager trying to up his contract.
Standard play.
Only 2 outcomes here. He plays another year or he retires, but I’d say he’s been offered a contract to play.

Lets have a look,

Sandi gets his jaw broken by Seaby off the ball = Nothing to see play on

Sandi gets a punctured lung from a stray nic not knee = Nothing to see play on

Another filth player in Gaff caves in our first year Rookies face off the ball = We want Sandi coz our ruck is leaving

Hey you slime bags GAGF you arrogant campaigners

I hope you are left with Tony Orlando and a bunch of yellow ribbons, EABBOD's

Sandi is going nowhere, he bleeds purple

If footy ends up being just one set of subcontractors vs another set of subcontractors then all the fireworks and game day experiences in the world won't reconnect the people who matter. Sandy for a 3rd round pick to those W️'s you have got to be joking

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The media have no clue what is going on, didn't they all have Sloane leaving the Crows and McGovern leaving the Eagles, this is nothing more than a reporter trying to break a story that does not exist. No way would Sandi leave Fremantle IMO.

I have decided I am ok with it - but only if Sandi suffers a career ending injury that Sandi and Freo can hide until after he signs with them.

Highly doubt it but would be interesting to see how their muppet supporters instantly change their view of him.
Yeah - it would be very interesting to see the Dockers muppets instantly change their view of him too! Glass houses mate!

Mundy is at least playing next year

Fremantle have secured the signature of veteran midfielder David Mundy for another season, with the 292-game player excited about playing on in 2019.

Mundy has been one of Fremantle’s best and most consistent players in his 14th season, taking on multiple roles in the midfield and forward line.

With 17 goals this year, Mundy has already eclipsed his season best while continuing to win a lot of the football with 22.8 disposals per game.

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2018-08-16/mundy-plays-on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back