Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the Charlie incident?

xCocaine_So_Much_Cocaine.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZsvxC0vNiL.jpg

Cocaine-bear--i-enjoy-cocaine.jpg

pic-cocaine-dog.jpg

My source has told me that the Charlie incident at the B&F is true, but he is not aware of the other issues canvassed here. He has a direct link to a board member, but take it or leave it hombres.

If true, it would mean that we did not give Sando one red cent from the remaining 2 year deal?

Given the AFL's stance on recreational drugs I would have thought that it is in the best interest of the club and the game for the club to advise the AFL of the incident

My source has told me that the Charlie incident at the B&F is true, but he is not aware of the other issues canvassed here. He has a direct link to a board member, but take it or leave it hombres.
My source said exactly the same. That he was caught doing drugs with a player at the B&F. Look at how he is acting during Talia's speech and it becomes very believable. Not sure what to think just happy he is gone because he wasn't a great coach.

My source said exactly the same. That he was caught doing drugs with a player at the B&F. Look at how he is acting during Talia's speech and it becomes very believable. Not sure what to think just happy he is gone because he wasn't a great coach.
Or would he be behaving oddly because Talia's speach was an indictment on his previous 2 seadons?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If true, it would mean that we did not give Sando one red cent from the remaining 2 year deal?

Given the AFL's stance on recreational drugs I would have thought that it is in the best interest of the club and the game for the club to advise the AFL of the incident

I guess it's part of the 'take it or leave it'. Out of interest, do you know how much was paid to Sando?

Do you know who the player is?

I guess it's part of the 'take it or leave it'. Out of interest, do you know how much was paid to Sando?
My source said 1.4 million.

My source was The Advertiser though

Blurting it out on a public forum would leave you open to a defamation suit.

And accusing someone of inserting a snow globe up his nose isn't?

Some very classie comments continue to get posted.

But respectfully I'll leave it at that as give you *******z enough rope and you know the rest.

Blurting it out on a public forum would leave you open to a defamation suit.
Yeah, that's fair enough. I wasn't expecting him to tell me if he knew. If he did know, I wanted too see if my source had the same information regarding the player involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back