Rumour Sando speaking to bomber Thompson about possibly being coaching director

Remove this Banner Ad

phill5158

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
If this is true this would be an awesome addition to the coaching panel he will be perfect and just what we need.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hard to see him leaving Victoria but given what he's had to put up with throughout his career, and in particular the last 12 months, a change of scenery might be an attractive prospect for him.

The Crows missed out on Burgess because they weren't prepared to pay him enough money - we need to make Bomber an offer he can't refuse.

would be a coup

apparently disenchanted with living in Melbourne, good mates with Sando, Milburn, Pods, so it could be a chance, I dont reckon he wants to be a senior coach any more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Praise be to the football gods, oh have mercy on us. We offer you this sacrificial lamb to appease our past indiscretions.

732516-steven-trigg.jpg

That's not the first time I've heard that..
Will be interesting what happens, would be huge..
The same Bomber Thompson that coached Geelong for close to decade yet chose to drive from his Melbourne residence via the Westgate traffic snarls to Geelong everyday??? o_O

The same Bomber Thompson that coached Geelong for close to decade yet chose to drive from his Melbourne residence via the Westgate traffic snarls to Geelong everyday??? o_O

I can't imagine Melbourne has been an overly pleasant place for anybody involved with Essendon over the last 18 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back