Rumour Sando speaking to bomber Thompson about possibly being coaching director

Remove this Banner Ad

Praise be to the football gods, oh have mercy on us. We offer you this sacrificial lamb to appease our past indiscretions.

732516-steven-trigg.jpg

Jesus he has aged quickly. turning a great club into a mediocre club probably does that to you.

At 2-4 who knows? Lots of bomber fans aren't happy with him ATM.

I'm not sure he isn't past it...although a coaching director's job may be better for him...he certainly had to pushed to coach essendon this year

Really?

It's bomber they aren't happy with? FFS.
After a team has lost you'll be able to find a support to blame any and everyone so it doesn't come as a big surprise given they've lost 3 in a row. Look at the meltdowns here after our first 3 games (I was one in the boat of not being happy and still not overally sold for that matter).

After a team has lost you'll be able to find a support to blame any and everyone so it doesn't come as a big surprise given they've lost 3 in a row. Look at the meltdowns here after our first 3 games (I was one in the boat of not being happy and still not overally sold for that matter).
Yeah but the stand-in coach? Surely there are plenty of bigger targets...

Yeah but the stand-in coach? Surely there are plenty of bigger targets...
People see red and all thinking is then loss.

I guess some Essendon supporters concerns are they deliver it into their forward line along with possibly leaving Carlisle as a forward without making any changes. I personally still believe they'll come good, but you could see why questions are being raised RE their game plan which Thompson would be a big part of. All this over disposing of the ball in the middle of the ground before just booting it into the forward line rather then hitting up targets. If they want to boot it, move it quickly so it can at least help the forwards out.

You've then got a guy who was close to AA last year in the backline in Carlisle who hasn't looked remotely like succeeding as a forward yet no change has been made after 6 rounds.

I think they'll improve a bit when Bellchambers comes into the side and possibly Ambrose, but I guess after 3-4 losses in a row and little on field changes in games where they suddenly lose it has a lot of supporters blaming the head coach in charge which is exactly what we do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF he was going to get a ban from ASADA he would've been suspended like Hird or sacked like the other chumps.

That's not necessarily so. IF ASADA believe he had a large role in it all, they may also penalise him. Don't forget, it still continued even after he said for it to stop. So, like Hird, he failed to follow up to ensure the program had stopped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back