Racing Sandown Guineas/Cup + Zipping Classic Day

weirdly run race to be honest.

Yeah was going one of two ways - either the first two were being rated and they wouldn't see them again or they'd tail off last together. Melham did similar last year to win so he would have known what he had under him.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah was going one of two ways - either the first two were being rated and they wouldn't see them again or they'd tail off last together. Melham did similar last year to win so he would have known what he had under him.

thought they were cruising. don't know why jockeys let gaps open like that, margins in running destroy their chances. actually poor ride from the 3rd, 4th in running. Taj still wins but would be interesting dynamic replacing the 2 leaders with 100:1 shots.

And that my friends, that is sandown. G3 horses getting their turn after the A and B graders are in the shed.

Shows how good the meeting is - you need a G3 horse to win a Listed race :thumbsu:

And that my friends, that is sandown. G3 horses getting their turn after the A and B graders are in the shed.

Shows how good the meeting is - you need a G3 horse to win a Listed race :thumbsu:

lel

giphy.gif

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Oliver with the slaughter of the day on Seabrook. Why the f*** have it on speed?
Thankfully I backed Persuader e/w earlier :D

king rising

Premiership Player
Jul 20, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Very tough caper the punt. I’d almost prefer the horses I back to get well beaten, than consistently come second. #DalHarraild #Zumbelina #Eawase

Back