VFL Sandringham v Casey 2pm Saturday @ TBBO

No offence taken, but Lee must have had some first half to be named BOG, because he was a liability in the second half, as was Wright.
And I'm 90% sure it was him dropping that sitter in the last, not Goddard, that effectively iced the game.

It was Goddard who dropped that sitter! We must have been watching different games because I thought overall Lee was very good and used the ball very well in difficult windy conditions.

Quixote

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jan 1, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
It was Goddard who dropped that sitter! We must have been watching different games because I thought overall Lee was very good and used the ball very well in difficult windy conditions.

s**t really? That was a howler.
Maybe I was tainted with Lee as first thing I saw when I walked in was him coughing up a goal.
I'm still stumped as to why one of our KPD's didn't get a run in the 1's with Fisher out. Maybe I was looking for reasons.
Anyways whatever, probably shouldn't have even commented!
If I watch a full game however, it's rant time look out :D

You do love using the word hate. As if people at the club hate Lee. He obviously lacks things the coaches think are important. They aren't playing because they hate him, they aren't playing him because he doesn't do things the club require. My guess is run and get to many contests. By the way Tom Lynch didn't play anymore games in his first year at Adelaide than his last year at the saints so he was an instant success. The one thing I do think will happen though is if Lee is delisted, which he may not be, he wont play AFL footy again because he is a average player. Still that's not something to be sneezed at as I wish I was as average as him. By the way I don't hate Lee. I don't hate anyone.

You have said they think he's a dickhead or something so possibly they obstinately won't play him because of his personality.

stfan

The Fan in Waiting
Mar 12, 2008
Melb
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey guys, how did Bailey Rice go? I heard he Glandular Fever earlier in the year so was wondering if this was his first game back or not?

I did not see this one, but this would have been about Rice's third game. The two I did see he looked a likely prospect.

Gringo please don't lie. I have never said that at all. Not once ever. Get it.

I can't remember what it was exactly you said but you claimed someone at the club had said he had attitude problems or was irritating or something. I haven't got time to look back over all your posts to find the exact wording.

h4IT2S1.png

XGw36kO.png

After Hickey's effort yesterday, Billy won't be far away from a return
He lost the hit outs 17 to 40 against Spencer from the dees. I don't think he's kicking the door down ATM. Great game by young Dan Mc Kenzie and Lee by the look of it.

Linton St

Team Captain
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
I dont totally agree. Lee also has a very under rated kick.

Besides that what are all the other area's that Roberton blitzes lee?
I for one would be comparing Lee with Gilbert. Gilbert lined up on JK, & once will & never was a KD.
Are we in a rebuild or not!! Chips was sore is 33, & can't go on forever. Why not give Lee an opportunity on the back of a string of good games at Sandy?
Goddard is treading water this year, & now we discover Carlisle has a hip complaint. Why give Lee another year, if we're not giving him a crack at making it.
His game against the Hawks was ok, & I was very disappointed that he was dropped shortly after. He went back to Sandy, & Huddo remarked he's been playing good footy as a KD. Josh Bruce has gone backwards, & having Lee playing on Sunday would've given us some versatility..
I do accept Lee needs to significantly improve his tackling output, though both shoulder's having had reco's has likely dented his confidence in that part of his game.

Last edited:
Whenever I look at the Sandy stats for the week pretty much the only two I look for are DMac and White. They're a big part of what we need.

I think McKenzie is starting to build. From memory that's two out of the last three games he'd had 20+ disposals. Not sure who he'd come in for but if he keeps that up just a matter of time til we see him in Saints colours. :thumbsu:

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
I can't remember what it was exactly you said but you claimed someone at the club had said he had attitude problems or was irritating or something. I haven't got time to look back over all your posts to find the exact wording.

No Gringo I never claimed anyone at the club said he had a bad attitude, I said someone who would know, not a player, said he attitude was very poor outside the club. He wouldn't know what his attitude was like inside the club because he has nothing to do with the club so please don't misquote me. If anything I would suggest Lee is popular with the players. It doesn't seem the same with the coaches. Both those are guesses though.

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
After Hickey's effort yesterday, Billy won't be far away from a return

Another case of thinking another player is doing better is 3 time worse comp than in the AFL. Longer is really struggling and Hickey has had a great year. I think he is allowed a bad game. Did you seen Gawn struggle last week? Don't think Spencer is replacing him anytime soon.

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
Another Plugger post liked by Plucker... He's like a ghost roaming around the halls.

I think we need more contribution from you Plucker66 i reckon you've got some gold to add to those 10 posts.
Ironically Plucker66 did not like your post

Back