Game Day Sandringham v Richmond Trevor Baker Oval Sandringham 2.10 29/9 - Live Stream

Remove this Banner Ad

Coleman-Jones (a second year ruckman) currently has DOUBLE the amount of touches as Collier-Dawkins (a midfielder).

No first round pick midfielder should ever be this far off the pace. I think he will be a monumental bust.
Quiet underwhelming to be honest.
Maybe practically being a 2nd rnd pick mid is where he's really at.

Quiet underwhelming to be honest.
Maybe practically being a 2nd rnd pick mid is where he's really at.
Had a really good game last week and a down week this week, we don't even know if there was a reason for a down week this week yet.
First year player who was always drafted on future potential and not expected to come straight into the side
So stop with the chicken little bull s**t

Had a really good game last week and a down week this week, we don't even know if there was a reason for a down week this week yet.
First year player who was always drafted on future potential and not expected to come straight into the side
So stop with the chicken little bull ****
Bang on, infamy. RCD's knock as a junior was his accumulation, could always use the footy and be damaging but wasn't as consistent with gathering 20+. The step from playing against kids his age who are still filling out frames to full-grown men is much bigger than many think. He will be better for the run, probably won't play AFL until late next year at the earliest. Project player we've drafted as our midfield depth is solid and we can afford to spend some time trusting the guy to grow.

Think about Chol - we drafted him when we had Ty, Griff and Jack, plus Ivvy, Hampson and Soldo. Picked a project player for four years into the future, not one.

He'll be fine and we'll be stoked when he arrives on the scene as Cotch and Dusty fade into fwd-line roles

Coleman-Jones (a second year ruckman) currently has DOUBLE the amount of touches as Collier-Dawkins (a midfielder).

No first round pick midfielder should ever be this far off the pace. I think he will be a monumental bust.

Not writing him off as he is in good hands with plenty of quality players/coaches to learn off but if he wasn’t 193cm he wouldn’t have got taken where he did as his stats in under 18s were quite underwhelming. Being able to find the ball is usually something you either have or you don’t and most signs point towards him not having it at this stage.

Do you watch him or just look at stats? He gets his hands on the ball plenty, right in the heat of it, it's just that he's not strong enough for his pack-busting style of play yet, so he often doesn't get a disposal away when he has possession.

I like Grewar ...good player...we should consider rookie 2020
* no. As bad a call as the annual suggestions we should rookie Ballard.

Not writing him off as he is in good hands with plenty of quality players/coaches to learn off but if he wasn’t 193cm he wouldn’t have got taken where he did as his stats in under 18s were quite underwhelming. Being able to find the ball is usually something you either have or you don’t and most signs point towards him not having it at this stage.
RCD's stats in TAC finals were very good.

He has a long way to go, but I actually saw positive signs today. When his body grows into his game style, then we'll see what we have.

I'd give him a run at half back to learn to get some cheap leather.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So stop with the chicken little bull ****
8 disposals and only 2 more than Garth from the middle is underwhelming in anyones language.

RCD will be gutted with his own performance today, no need to sugar coat it. Had some good moments but strange he is so under-involved (don't know what his minutes were today mind you)

Not quite right , I recall wacko jacko being very much a project player when he arrived , was a ball magnet , b&f winner in the wash up , Shane tuck overlooked by hawthorn , debuted at Richmond 23yo . RCD has afl qualities that you can’t teach with, his attack on the footy. He’s wet behind the ears , if he has an appetite to want be a good afl player , he ll get there . Interestingly, the next half doz players drafted past rfc have done fa to date

It amazes me how good Towner is at vfl but is so **** at afl.
Hopefully he gets a gig at gc next year if he wants it that is

Slow unfortunately, just can’t get any separation at afl level . In 2017 , the arrogance of his opponents paid him no respect and tried to play off him, often leaving him unattended in the most ominous of places , don’t reckon that’s happened since

Remove this Banner Ad

Back