VFL SANDRINGHAM vs RICHMOND, Sunday, 21 August at 2.15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

NPVFLgM.png

hB7QlTS.png
Based on those numbers, Lennon really spudded it up..so too Ty for 2 1/2 quarters

what needs to happen for us to make it ?
Essendon is one game clear with less than one percent on us ,so they lose even by a point to the Norther n Blues and we win by even a point and we're in.
I'm hoping that I can get in early into the Coburg rooms to hear German's address to see what his motivation speech will be
Whether to stop us from getting our dream or sending off a few boys for their last games

Last edited:
Essendon is one game clear with less than one percent on us ,so they lose even by a point and we win by even a point and we're in.
I'm hoping that I can get in early into the Coburg rooms to hear German's address to see what his motivation speech will be
Whether to stop us from getting our dream or sending off a few boys for their last games

cheers TI. Not much chance of NB beating Essendon I suppose. Looks like that game v Frankston ealier in the year will come back to haunt us

Anyway be ready to spike the Coburg drink bottles on the off chance that NB rolls the Bombers.

Sounds like Ben Lennon wasn't interested in playing 2's.

Pretty stark the response from Lennon v Miles. I know which one I would consider off loading first.

Stark contrast to the absolute bottler he had against the blues when he was gunning for selection. Real dummy spit by the looks.

In fairness, Snippa on the other hand has always been the consummate professional.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back