Conspiracy Theory Sandy Hook - Dec 2012 alleged school shooting at Newtown, Connecticut

Remove this Banner Ad

I lost a good friend many years ago due to a car accident. I certainly wouldn't be having a chuckle and a smile while "getting prepped up" for a ******* interview the day after.

That video was incredibly bizarre. I think your explanation is just a little too convenient. I never called him a crisis actor, I just personally find it a bit dodgy.

Again, human beings aren't some robots who have set emotional modes that don't change, they can and do swing especially in times of great personal stress.

I saw it first hand when my grandfather died, my mum would swing from being annoyed and angry yelling at me and my sister over the smallest thing to crying again a second later thinking about my grandfather. Smiling and remembering a happy memory she shared with her dad while he was still alive to again breaking down a moment later when she realized she wouldn't see him again.

Human emotion is different from person to person and there is no universal guide on how people deal with grief. Again anyone trying to use this as proof of a conspiracy have a severe lack of empathy and detachment from the real world.

Again, human beings aren't some robots who have set emotional modes that don't change, they can and do swing especially in times of great personal stress.

I saw it first hand when my grandfather died, my mum would swing from being annoyed and angry yelling at me and my sister over the smallest thing to crying again a second later thinking about my grandfather. Smiling and remembering a happy memory she shared with her dad while he was still alive to again breaking down a moment later when she realized she wouldn't see him again.

Human emotion is different from person to person and there is no universal guide on how people deal with grief. Again anyone trying to use this as proof of a conspiracy have a severe lack of empathy and detachment from the real world.
I never said human beings are robots with set emotional modes that don't change.

I never said this was proof of some sort of conspiracy.

You can stop trying to infer things about me now.

Bottom line is it's less bizarre then what people are trying to claim it is
Well, that depends on who you ask, doesn't it?

I just find some particular aspects of it, especially his "prep up", dodgy. That's just my opinion. It's a long way from crying "conspiracy" or saying that people are robots.

Funny how that cracked article forgot to include this.

Can anyone explain this? He'd just lost his child ffs.

The article goes through the concept of conspiracy theorists clutching at some perceived inconsistency (and I stress the word perceived) and how they then proceed to draw a really long bow and conclude said inconsistency is proof of a conspiracy.

Your response is along the lines of: "Yeah....but look at this other inconsistency.....therefore conspiracy!"

The guy didn't react the way you expected to in one isolated moment in time. That's it. A close family member of mine died recently. I didn't cry for weeks, but I loved them very much. had you asked me prior to their death if I expected to shed a tear or two, I would have said "absolutely, they're really close to me". But I didn't...

Thats an anecdotal point to make I know, but the point is people react to significant events in their lives differently, and sometimes surprisingly. For you to find it "odd" doesn't matter at all, nor does it mean anything.

Well, that depends on who you ask, doesn't it?

I just find some particular aspects of it, especially his "prep up", dodgy. That's just my opinion. It's a long way from crying "conspiracy" or saying that people are robots.
So what does that mean then Thrawn? if you find it "dodgy" what do you extrapolate from that?

So what does that mean then Thrawn? if you find it "dodgy" what do you extrapolate from that?
It means exactly what I said it to mean. There's nothing further to elaborate on that.

Your response is along the lines of: "Yeah....but look at this other inconsistency.....therefore conspiracy!"
That's you putting words into my mouth, trying to pin something on me despite never stating something as a fact. You're trying to draw me into some sort of argument with an 'aha' moment.

For you to find it "odd" doesn't matter at all, nor does it mean anything.
Nothing you say here matters either if you want to play that card. If you don't like it that I find it odd, then tough t***ies. It's a thread where people can express their thoughts on the matter, I am expressing mine.

A couple of you seem to have an issue with that.

Last edited:
Again though it's not odd, it's just how he's coping with things after he's had his child murdered.

There was a news piece yesterday about Walter Mikac and how he was after his wife, 6 year old daughter and 3 year old daughter were killed at Port Arthur:
"With an army of journalists and photographers camped outside his high front gates, Walter sat in his dead babies’ sandpit sobbing, wishing he’d been killed along with them. He cried and laughed and cried as he fondly remembered them."

In times of great grief, people can and do strange things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conspiracy theory 101 - tv and news are run by the NWO/illuminati/lizard people, and you cannot believe anything on it, except if it's a small inconsitancy then it's automatically proof and concrete evidence that supports their conspiracy

Conspiracy theory 101 - tv and news are run by the NWO/illuminati/lizard people, and you cannot believe anything on it, except if it's a small inconsitancy then it's automatically proof and concrete evidence that supports their conspiracy
The "wearechange" guy does this a lot. Talks a lot of fear-mongering, how you can't trust the MSM then proceeds to use newspaper articles from the MSN to "prove" his fearmongering.

SHOW ME THE TRACKS OF THEIR TEARS, LOL.....
Funny how these non teary w***ers also seem quick to set up the paypal donations box as well, lol, damn, what scumbags.

SHOW ME THE TRACKS OF THEIR TEARS, LOL.....
Funny how these non teary ******s also seem quick to set up the paypal donations box as well, lol, damn, what scumbags.

How much a year does Alex Jones make from his sponsors? Multi-million dollar company I think he runs isn't it ;)

It means exactly what I said it to mean. There's nothing further to elaborate on that.

That's you putting words into my mouth, trying to pin something on me despite never stating something as a fact. You're trying to draw me into some sort of argument with an 'aha' moment.

Nothing you say here matters either if you want to play that card. If you don't like it that I find it odd, then tough t***ies. It's a thread where people can express their thoughts on the matter, I am expressing mine.

A couple of you seem to have an issue with that.
Oh boy....

Ok - so if I SHOULDN'T take your views that it looks "dodgy" as an assumption that you think its a conspiracy, can I then assume that you do in fact believe the official story? That it was in fact Adam Lanza, that the school was in fact real, that there were no actors, and so on and so on?

Can I take that as your position?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back