Conspiracy Theory Sandy Hook - Dec 2012 alleged school shooting at Newtown, Connecticut

Remove this Banner Ad

The stupidity of it speaks for itself.

You show me actual proof that it's real, or we'll pretend that these "actors" are being used for atrocities broadcasted around the world over and over.

Geez I hope someone got fired for that blunder.

The stupidity of it speaks for itself.

You show me actual proof that it's real, or we'll pretend that these "actors" are being used for atrocities broadcasted around the world over and over.

Geez I hope someone got fired for that blunder.
The stupidity? The whole official story is filled with stupidity but that doesn't register?

No.

You post proof why it confirms false flags.

That's the way it works. You can't because anybody who shares your opinions are ghouls who have nothing better to do, so they make s**t up and share it amongst people who are so reflexively anti-msm, they can't see the bullshit in front of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you still mourning Prince Phillips death? Because plenty of media tweeted confirmation 'from sources within the palace' he died a few week back.

No way the media gets stuff wrong in the race to be first with the breaking news do they?

Or was that yet another media hoax / false flag and he really did die?

Are you still mourning Prince Phillips death? Because plenty of media tweeted confirmation 'from sources within the palace' he died a few week back.

No way the media gets stuff wrong in the race to be first with the breaking news do they?

Or was that yet another media hoax / false flag and he really did die?

Pfft... we all know the Lizard people don't die, there skin just gets saggy.

I'm all for everyone having opinions but i admit, I cringe everytime I see one of these tradgedys put down to conspiracy and crisis actors etc.

These victims all have loved ones who are now heartbroken .

hqdefault.jpg

image7.jpg

So very heartbroken.. you can just see the emotion in his face.

#standbyrobbieparker

hqdefault.jpg

image7.jpg

#standbyrobbieparker

what if he was recounting a story about a fun time he had with his child to someone?

note: I'm not putting the below story on the same level as having loved ones killed in a shooting

last year i was at a hospital with a heap of mates where we sadly watched a close friend of ours lose his battle with cancer at the young age of 34.
it was absolutley heartbreaking, however within the next few hours there were times we were all sitting on the floor re telling stories about him that made people laugh and smile for a brief moment.

so until the context of what he was saying is known, i believe there is still some form of an explanation for that.

what if he was recounting a story about a fun time he had with his child to someone?

note: I'm not putting the below story on the same level as having loved ones killed in a shooting

last year i was at a hospital with a heap of mates where we sadly watched a close friend of ours lose his battle with cancer at the young age of 34.
it was absolutley heartbreaking, however within the next few hours there were times we were all sitting on the floor re telling stories about him that made people laugh and smile for a brief moment.

so until the context of what he was saying is known, i believe there is still some form of an explanation for that.

I'm not sure you can compare losing someone to cancer which you can mentally prepare for to having your daughter murdered.

This was the day after.
Come on man!

Last edited:
I'm not sure you can compare losing someone to a person to cancer which you can mentally prepare for to having your daughter murdered.

This was the day after.
Come on man!

agree one is slightly worse than the other (both horrible though) but it still doesnt discount the fact that is what he could have been doing.

maybe he was trying to think of happy times with her as he knew he was about to go on camera and wanted to look 'strong' and not a blubbering mess (which he would have had every right to be)

hqdefault.jpg

image7.jpg

#standbyrobbieparker

That guy will never get another acting job now, couldn't even keep a straight face, he'll never get that dream job on Saturday Night Live.

agree one is slightly worse than the other (both horrible though) but it still doesnt discount the fact that is what he could have been doing.

maybe he was trying to think of happy times with her as he knew he was about to go on camera and wanted to look 'strong' and not a blubbering mess (which he would have had every right to be)

alright alright..

Question.. do you think Adam Lanza exists!?

hqdefault.jpg

image7.jpg

#standbyrobbieparker

Was addressed on previous page back if you read it.

Again, human beings aren't some robots who have set emotional modes that don't change, they can and do swing especially in times of great personal stress.

I saw it first hand when my grandfather died, my mum would swing from being annoyed and angry yelling at me and my sister over the smallest thing to crying again a second later thinking about my grandfather. Smiling and remembering a happy memory she shared with her dad while he was still alive to again breaking down a moment later when she realized she wouldn't see him again.

Human emotion is different from person to person and there is no universal guide on how people deal with grief. Again anyone trying to use this as proof of a conspiracy have a severe lack of empathy and detachment from the real world.

Again though it's not odd, it's just how he's coping with things after he's had his child murdered.

There was a news piece yesterday about Walter Mikac and how he was after his wife, 6 year old daughter and 3 year old daughter were killed at Port Arthur:
"With an army of journalists and photographers camped outside his high front gates, Walter sat in his dead babies’ sandpit sobbing, wishing he’d been killed along with them. He cried and laughed and cried as he fondly remembered them."

In times of great grief, people can and do strange things.

Walter Mivac did the same thing after Port Arthur, people react to grief differently due to the flood of emotions.

Was addressed on previous page back if you read it.

Walter Mivac did the same thing after Port Arthur, people react to grief differently due to the flood of emotions.

Strawman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back