Conspiracy Theory Sandy Hook - Dec 2012 alleged school shooting at Newtown, Connecticut

Remove this Banner Ad

i feel like you're setting me up for something here, but all reports /evidence would indicate that yes he does.

Haha.. no mate! Just curious if you believe he exists or not.

I would love to see just one photo of Adam and Ryan Lanza together or with their dad in the photo. Anything.. Just a whole heap of bizarre photos of "Adam" that look photoshopped.

We got photo's of Ryan and his Dad though, and only ever seems to pose with 1 kid. Find it very strange, i realise that Nancy and Peter were separated but you would think there would be 1 damn photo of them together.

adam-ryan-lanza-photo-620x350.jpg

NBCU7-28-06-017-620x350.jpg

25f14p1.jpg

Lanza_2920473b.jpg

Not sure why photos are on the net of Ryan and his father when Ryan had nothing to do with the shooting.

Really sick of the US government thinking we are all stupid by making up people and then spreading that person across a very high profile news story.

Utah Mormon missionary Mason Wells was at

Brussels’ airport annnd

Boston Marathon finish line during the 2013 annnd

Paris during the Nov. 13 massacre annnd

unlucky mormon that

Sounds like a bad missionary position

ShanDog and Chief or anyone. If you can provide actual proof that people were killed at Sandy Hook elementary school, besides Adam Lanza, I will apologise.
There's only one conspiracy I am convinced 100% that the shadow government is behind. That's 911. However, there's about 4 or 5 others I am leaning strongly towards them being false flag operations.

ShanDog and Chief or anyone. If you can provide actual proof that people were killed at Sandy Hook elementary school, besides Adam Lanza, I will apologise.
There's only one conspiracy I am convinced 100% that the shadow government is behind. That's 911. However, there's about 4 or 5 others I am leaning strongly towards them being false flag operations.

Can you give us an example of what you would need to see? What would you consider "actual proof"?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was able to Google the names of all the adults killed at Sandy Hook, see stories of their families grieving and funeral details etc within about 5 minutes of reading this. I'm sure you've done the same. How exactly do you propose that these are all lies involving so many people?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a read

His organization is in there as well if you want to contact him and ask for photos of his dead kid.

You won't get any witnesses outside of the fake FBI families who acted as witnesses. Where's the dead bodies?

When photos of victim and dead bodies get posted they then get dismissed as being fake and Hollymood movie effects.

What's the point? There is no way of proving this to you as your mind is pretty much set on it being a hoax no matter what gets thrown up

When photos of victim and dead bodies get posted they then get dismissed as being fake and Hollymood movie effects.

What's the point? There is no way of proving this to you as your mind is pretty much set on it being a hoax no matter what gets thrown up
My mind is only set on what didn't happen on 911!

Chief, do you have "actual" proof? Release the files dammit!

You won't get any witnesses outside of the fake FBI families who acted as witnesses. Where's the dead bodies?
Do you really have a grasp on exactly how many people would need to be directly involved in fabricating something like this? And how many emergency services workers, family members, people in the community and at various levels of government are indirectly affected? We are talking literally hundreds of people not connected to the FBI who would undoubtedly be involved in the scene when it happened, and thousands who have an indirect involvement. It's just not conceivable.

Do you really have a grasp on exactly how many people would need to be directly involved in fabricating something like this? And how many emergency services workers, family members, people in the community and at various levels of government are indirectly affected? We are talking literally hundreds of people not connected to the FBI who would undoubtedly be involved in the scene when it happened, and thousands who have an indirect involvement. It's just not conceivable.
It absolutely is conceivable. There ability to silence people and pull off even bigger cover ups in the past proves that

Manhattan Project
The atomic weapons thing, or something else? Because the atomic weapons program was a government and military led war time effort that did not involve a staged disaster meant for public consumption, so it's not relevant to Sandy Hook in any way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back