Conspiracy Theory Sandy Hook - Dec 2012 alleged school shooting at Newtown, Connecticut

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you really have a grasp on exactly how many people would need to be directly involved in fabricating something like this? And how many emergency services workers, family members, people in the community and at various levels of government are indirectly affected? We are talking literally hundreds of people not connected to the FBI who would undoubtedly be involved in the scene when it happened, and thousands who have an indirect involvement. It's just not conceivable.
They threaten you and if that doesn't work they threaten to kill your wife and/or family and children. Before this if you're threatening to talk, the FBI, CIA, etc put you in a room with no windows all day every day if you're an employee. The MSM won't report it. Everyone doesn't believe the alternative media. They also financially ruin you and/or your family by freezing you accounts and stopping your access to credit.

They threaten you and if that doesn't work they threaten to kill your wife and/or family and children. Before this if you're threatening to talk, the FBI, CIA, etc put you in a room with no windows all day every day if you're an employee. The MSM won't report it. Everyone doesn't believe the alternative media. They also financially ruin you and/or your family by freezing you accounts and stopping your access to credit.
And never in the history of conspiracies has a single person with ethics that superceded their own interests talked anyway, or without apparently warning their overlords first? Oh wait - they do. All the time. This s**t is dumb. The only evidence you claim is completely un-provable and you use that fact as the foundation for your assertions being correct.

I forgot to mention that they also force you to have a psych test and they have you labelled as mentally insane so no one believes you.

And never in the history of conspiracies has a single person with ethics that superceded their own interests talked anyway, or without apparently warning their overlords first? Oh wait - they do. All the time. This s**t is dumb. The only evidence you claim is completely un-provable and you use that fact as the foundation for your assertions being correct.
They have talked tho... many have

Your phones are tapped. The surveillance state knows what you're doing before you do, cuck!

They have talked tho... many have
Did I not just say that? So why has nobody in this highly public scenario talked? Not thrown out any questions to warrant any serious, CREDIBLE doubt to be raised by even the lunatics on the alternative news sites? There's nothing. Except "Everyone was involved, all the pictures are fake, they threaten families and tap your phones".

They threaten you and if that doesn't work they threaten to kill your wife and/or family and children. Before this if you're threatening to talk, the FBI, CIA, etc put you in a room with no windows all day every day if you're an employee.
If no one has ever spoken, how do you know this is true? Or do you just make it up and then decide it's real?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you really have a grasp on exactly how many people would need to be directly involved in fabricating something like this? And how many emergency services workers, family members, people in the community and at various levels of government are indirectly affected? We are talking literally hundreds of people not connected to the FBI who would undoubtedly be involved in the scene when it happened, and thousands who have an indirect involvement. It's just not conceivable.
let's accept that it's somehow hard to get people to do things for money (hint: it's not), who are they going to tell? who's going to care?

let's accept that it's somehow hard to get people to do things for money (hint: it's not), who are they going to tell? who's going to care?
You hold a very dim view of your fellow humans if you think people en mass can have their consciences bought off so easily. I mean, the fact so many 'truthers' and skeptics exist is proof enough that this can't be the absolute case. And that's also the answer to your question - do you really think the clickbaiting, ambulance chasing, drama selling leeches in the media (mainstream or otherwise) wouldn't (ironically) sell their soul to break something as massive as this? Of course they would. And many would do it at risk to their own reputation if the evidence was only just on the wrong side of credibility too. Such is the nature of the media.

try this, what was the net outcome? public revolt? no. nothing. life went on, new stories came on the tv. nobody cares.
Then what was the purpose? You can't simultaneously dismiss the significance of the event while claiming it was a staged disaster on such a huge level. It's illogical.

You hold a very dim view of your fellow humans if you think people en mass can have their consciences bought off so easily. I mean, the fact so many 'truthers' and skeptics exist is proof enough that this can't be the absolute case. And that's also the answer to your question - do you really think the clickbaiting, ambulance chasing, drama selling leeches in the media (mainstream or otherwise) wouldn't (ironically) sell their soul to break something as massive as this? Of course they would. And many would do it at risk to their own reputation if the evidence was only just on the wrong side of credibility too. Such is the nature of the media.
i don't think what these actors do is necessarily immoral. they're playing a part in the maintenance of society. a lot of people could form a coherent argument why the american public should be disarmed - and how that would benefit the society in large ways. if i sold you that argument it would be easy to justify going on television for some money and having a cry about your non-existent nephew.

i don't think what these actors do is necessarily immoral. they're playing a part in the maintenance of society. a lot of people could form a coherent argument why the american public should be disarmed - and how that would benefit the society in large ways. if i sold you that argument it would be easy to justify going on television for some money and having a cry about your non-existent nephew.
This is a far more coherent argument. Having said that, it means relying on people to value government deception and a claimed greater good over truth. Someone's conscience will get the better of them. There's always someone who talks. It's been five years now? And no significant gun removal to speak of? Someone would come forward if it were fake.

lif you're gonna believe that then nothing will change your mind and investigating actual evidence will be pointless for you.
Firstly, that makes no logical sense - the two things are not mutually exclusive in any way. Secondly, what I said is correct - history has shown that leaks are common. Thirdly, what 'actual evidence' are you even referring to, and what standard applies to that evidence? Would it pass any form of rigorous critique, let alone the standards of a court for example? I have seen none presented, so your dismissal is predicated on a baseless assertion anyway.

How about every reporter on the planet keen to break open the biggest story of the century?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
hahahaha. who's gonna run it dummy? the same networks who ran the story that the shooting happened?

Firstly, that makes no logical sense - the two things are not mutually exclusive in any way. Secondly, what I said is correct - history has shown that leaks are common. Thirdly, what 'actual evidence' are you even referring to, and what standard applies to that evidence? Would it pass any form of rigorous critique, let alone the standards of a court for example? I have seen none presented, so your dismissal is predicated on a baseless assertion anyway.
the evidence i'm referring to is the ridiculous evidence we are presented to substantiate the claim that adam lanza shot 27 kids in a school. all of the evidence for sandy hook is ridiculous, the absurd weaponry, the narrative of the perpetrator, the laughable 'media performances' from the victims families. when somebody claims a 112 pound anorexic raided a school with 55 pounds of arsenal and killed 27 kids, the onus is on that person to substantiate such claims. thus far, i remain open-minded, but i've seen nothing to convince me of such an outlandish story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back