VFL Sandy v Casey

Remove this Banner Ad

Sandy's season done now. If Saints lose tomorrow Id be putting someone on LTI list and playing NOK for a look.

Lonie cant cut it at AFL level but looks a million bucks at VFL. Oh that's right its not his fault its the Clubs for playing him out of position *yawn* I reckon he's on the tade table at years end...as steak knives only sadly.

N. Wright broken ankle

Sandy's season done now. If Saints lose tomorrow Id be putting someone on LTI list and playing NOK for a look.

Lonie cant cut it at AFL level but looks a million bucks at VFL. Oh that's right its not his fault its the Clubs for playing him out of position *yawn* I reckon he's on the tade table at years end...as steak knives only sadly.
You expecting them to play him through the midfield?

Peter Jackson VFL 2017

Sandringham 1.0 8.7 10.8 12.11 (83)
Casey Demons 3.3 4.3 10.7 14.9 (93)

GOALS:
Sandringham: Cook 2 Rich 2 Holmes 2 Lonie 2 Phillips Bailey Battle Long
Casey Demons: Scott 3 Fritsch 3 Munro Keilty Kennedy Giobbi Weideman Collis Hulett Ferreira

BEST:
Sandringham: Lonie Long Weickhardt
Casey Demons: Stretch Brayshaw Keilty Kennedy Kennedy-Harris Fritsch

Great to see Longy in the bests! :fire:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's still too small for AFL level, but the raw material is there. He needs to get his body to a Zorko size, probably at least another 5-10 kilos of muscle, if he's going to make it.
Can he not play the Taylor/Daniel role though? He is a nuggety magnet just like these 2.

Problem is Lonie has no speed. Probably the most important thing other than football ability for his size.

Peter Jackson VFL 2017

Sandringham 1.0 8.7 10.8 12.11 (83)
Casey Demons 3.3 4.3 10.7 14.9 (93)

GOALS:
Sandringham: Cook 2 Rich 2 Holmes 2 Lonie 2 Phillips Bailey Battle Long
Casey Demons: Scott 3 Fritsch 3 Munro Keilty Kennedy Giobbi Weideman Collis Hulett Ferreira

BEST:
Sandringham: Lonie Long Weickhardt

Great to see Longy in the bests! :fire:

They really need to use commas more, as I read;

Keilty Kennedy Kennedy-Harris Fritsch first during the skim since I assumed that yes, people were that stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back