MVP SANFL 2019 Magarey Medal Count & SA Football HOF Inductions

Ford Fairlane

Feb 21, 2002
Port Adelaide 5015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
We're hogging the Magarey flashbacks - Ebert (X2,) Bucks and Ando so far, only Blight & Aish repping the rest of the comp - the NO ALF numpties will be spewing, lol...
Great how Russell said let tennis and golf players worry about individual accolades. We play a team sport for team success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nihilus

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lycett 2 BOGs in a row while Ryder stunk it up above him.
I suspect that we had to keep Saints & Essendon interested in Ryder (by playing him - in the AFL) other wise we might be stuck with him

during the trade period I will be interested in what we get for Ryder (for playing him in the AFL) compared to what the cows get for Jacobs (for playing him in the SANFL)

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
80 votes
15 - Jack Trengove
8 - Joe Atley
6 - Scott Lycett, Willem Drew
5 - Jarrod Lienert, Pete Ladhams, Billy Frampton
4 - Cam Sutcliffe
3 - Ollie Wines, Tom Rockliff, Joel Garner, Matthew Broadbent
2 - Sam Gray, Charlie Dixon, Justin Westhoff, Sam Mayes
1 - Todd Marshall, Steven Motlop, Sam Powell-Pepper, Sam Hayes, Boyd Woodcock, Tobin Cox
Ladhams with only 5 votes while Atley had 8 proves that this is a mids award.

Ishikawa

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Can someone explain to me what's wrong with either ex or current AFL-listed players comprising of the majority of the best players in a league :drunk:
Surely that is to be expected.

Well done to Partington, from what I've seen in these finals he's improved his impact upon games in comparison to the fit, prolific but fairly inconsequential performances in the WAFL for East Perth (although was beaten by Sutcliffe on Sunday).

5um0F1

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
If there were no AFL players in the SANFL they would be just admitting, or even forcing, their league to always be a second rate competition.

Why would they not want to field the best players possible, wherever they came from, to elevate the quality if the competition?

Retorical question really, I already know the answer ..

Top Bottom