SANFL Grand Final - How can I see it in Victoria???

Remove this Banner Ad

ECHUCABOY

Club Legend
May 30, 2005
Carlton
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
carlton
Hey guys,

Got a mate playing in the GF and need to know anyway I can possibly watch it in vic??? Had a bit of a look at TV guides but couldn't find anything, anyone got a clue??

Go the Bayssssssssss

Hey guys,

Got a mate playing in the GF and need to know anyway I can possibly watch it in vic??? Had a bit of a look at TV guides but couldn't find anything, anyone got a clue??

Go the Bayssssssssss

Who's ya mate?

I suppose the only way is go to S.A..

The one and only R.Kirkby, has massive teeth you could spot them from the grandstand, what a pain in the arse the SANFL is the premier football comp outside the afl and they wont even show it!!!

Went to a game this year and it was fantastic, much better to watch than an AFL game. Too much of this bullshit keepings off in AFL these days and im starting to lose interest. The SANFL game I saw was full of big hits and fast attcking footy, no wonder more people are watching the SANFL than AFL games in SA!

You or someone you know needs a satellite dish, the right set top box and the right smart card that decodes all the ABC's and SBS's from around Oz.

Weatherchap, in Sydney has all 3 and that's why we are able to host a GF show at a pub next to central station in Sydney.

I don't understand why they can't broadcast the game on ABC2, it wouldn't cost them anything extra.

Management stupidity from those that run things in Sydney who have no love of sport. We were promised that ABC 2 wouldn't be a repeats only channel and be an originator of programs as well as show first time shown products. Apart from some music shows, the paralympics and women's sports, ABC 2 is basically a repeats TV station.

Hey guys,

Go the Bayssssssssss

I'm in Tas and have the same problem. I think my only option is the streaming broadcasts from LifeFM and RPH. :(

What we need is someone in Adelaide to stick a webcam in front of their TV. :)

I'm in Tas and have the same problem. I think my only option is the streaming broadcasts from LifeFM and RPH. :(

What we need is someone in Adelaide to stick a webcam in front of their TV. :)

I might have a plan! but will need to do some testing
people will need a decent adsl connection probably ADSL2 to work at its best
if people are interested give me a shout
jclarksubs@internode.on.net
and i will try and get a stream going

ps... Go the TIGERS!

02 Oct 2008
INTERSTATE AND OVERSEAS GRAND FINAL COVERAGE

RPH Adelaide
Coverage: 2:30pm - 6pm

Life FM
Coverage: 12pm - 6pm

FIVEAA
1pm - 6pm

ABC Radio
12:05 pm - 6pm

The SANFL website will be having live scores of the grand final, as well as goalscorers from each quarter.

Live in Sydney? Watch the SANFL Grand Final ABC telecast LIVE!

Where: Rooftop bar of the Royal Exhibition Hotel cnr Devonshire St and Chalmers St (20 second walk from Central Station)

When: From 4pm to 7:00pm (Sydney time)

Live in Perth? Watch the SANFL Grand Final ABC telecast LIVE!

Where: Odin Tavern , 51 Erindale Rd , Balcatta 6021 WA Phone: (08) 9345 3316

When: From 12:40pm (Perth time)

If you live interstate or overseas and know of a venue or location showing the SANFL Grand Final (Esp. Melbourne & Hobart) please email us and will put it on our website

webmaster@sanfl.com.au

At this stage we are unaware of any other locations televising the Grand Final

From the SANFL website. Perhaps there are locations in Victoria that are showing it? Even somewhere in Sydney you can see it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't.

If you are a South Australian living in Melbourne and you follow the SANFL, you are screwed. The ABC will show replay games late at night, but not live finals. As for the media in Melbourne, they are so AFL centric, they would not even know a SANFL grand final is going to be on.

Guys,

New forum member. Pulled this old threadd seeinng I can't create a new one.

I'm Legs fan in Victoria. Any body got any ideas on how I can watch the game live this year (2010)

Other than this seems like a real good forum. Go legs.

Rohan

SANFL Grand Final Interstate TV Coverage

Melbourne:
The Charles Dickens Tavern - 290 Collins St Melbourne
Sydney: TBC
Perth: Odin Tavern, 51 Erindale Rd, Balcatta, WA

Hobart:
Talbot Tavern - 131 Newton Road, Newton, Hobart
Darwin: Tracy Village (Lounge Bar) 28 Tambling Terrace, Lyons, Darwin

SATELLITE RECEPTION
To tune into the SANFL Grand Final this Sunday, those with the suitable technology can tune into Channel 22 on a D1 satellite.
If you know of any other venues showing the SANFL Grand Final please email us here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back