SANFL original logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Does anyone have the 1970s versions of the SANFL logos?
I would like them as big as possible.
These will then form part of the footyjumpers.com SANFL section, which people are continually asking for.

PS I already have Woodville, Port, Norwood, South, North & Glenelg, so actually I am only looking for the other teams.

Sturt, West Torrens, Centrals and the first Wests logo with the front on shot of a Wolf

Last edited:
Does anyone have the 1970s versions of the SANFL logos?
I would like them as big as possible.
These will then form part of the footyjumpers.com SANFL section, which people are continually asking for.

PS I already have Woodville, Port, Norwood, South, North & Glenelg, so actually I am only looking for the other teams.

Sturt, West Torrens, Centrals and the first Wests logo with the front on shot of a Wolf

Centrals
old logo.JPG
Sturt
old logo.JPG
West Torrens
West Torrens (1897-1990) Logo.png
West Adelaide
westies logo.JPG
(thats the best I could do for the Westies one)

Is this the sort of thing you were after? If I understand correctly, these logos are from the mid 1970s through to the mid 1980s.
The Port logo is a cropped picture from a Premiers '81! sticker. These are the best I could do. I don't have a Centrals, North or South Adelaide cartoon logo. If you do could you please post it here so I can complete my grouping :)

SANorwoodcartoon.jpg SASturtcartoon.GIF SAWoodvillecartoon.jpg SAGlenelg cartoon.JPG SAportcartoon.jpg

Does anyone have a copy of this West Adelaide original version?
61a741cc65806dae398c8e1105fa663e.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back