News SANFL Retro Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing from those three clubs.
Depending on the era they’re going for. If they’re not going era specific Glenelg should be in gold with a black V, Port in prison bars with laces and the sponsor across the whole chest, Adelaide I’m not sure becaus e the SANFL team has only worn one jumper, but they could go for AFL heritage and wear an old clash jumper

Depending on the era they’re going for. If they’re not going era specific Glenelg should be in gold with a black V, Port in prison bars with laces and the sponsor across the whole chest, Adelaide I’m not sure becaus e the SANFL team has only worn one jumper, but they could go for AFL heritage and wear an old clash jumper
Look at what Essendon have done for their heritage with the 'wool' and the collar though to create a retro look, you've just got to get creative with it.

They always emphasise their lack of connection with the original Adelaide team of the late 1800s, but I'd love to see the Crows wearing that black & red jumper as a one-off sometime

The retro round is themed on the 1980's, so no surprises that Port and Glenelg aren't "participating" seeing as their jumpers haven't really changed that much.

I've already pre-ordered a Westies jumper for my collection, thinking of going for the W-WT one. You've all seen that pic on page one of the Torrens blue & gold, but turn it inside out and its a Woodville Warriors strip.

The retro round is themed on the 1980's, so no surprises that Port and Glenelg aren't "participating" seeing as their jumpers haven't really changed that much.

I've already pre-ordered a Westies jumper for my collection, thinking of going for the W-WT one. You've all seen that pic on page one of the Torrens blue & gold, but turn it inside out and its a Woodville Warriors strip.
I want a WWT one now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that correct about the reversible woodville West torrents guernsey? How did you come across this?

I really want the WAFL to do a heritage round but for most teams you can't Really do anything to change their jumper. For example; Swan districts and West Perth.

I really want the WAFL to do a heritage round but for most teams you can't Really do anything to change their jumper. For example; Swan districts and West Perth.
Oh yes you can, either they go 90s themed (which would be amaaazing) or they do the first guernseys they ever wore. Perth, Peel, East and Subiaco's 1997 guernseys would be amazing!
https://www.footyjumpers.com/wafl.htm

Oh yes you can, either they go 90s themed (which would be amaaazing) or they do the first guernseys they ever wore. Perth, Peel, East and Subiaco's 1997 guernseys would be amazing!
https://www.footyjumpers.com/wafl.htm
Off-topic here but I wonder what a 90's AFL heritage round would be

Adelaide: 96-98 preseason
Brisbane: last bears jumper
Carlton: 98 preseason
Collingwood: 98-00 away
Essendon: 96 heritage?
Freo: Gradient anchor
Geelong: 98 away
Hawthorn: 97-98 away
Melbourne: 96-97 preseason
North: Bounding roo