Game Day SANFL Semi-Final - Crows vs Roosters @ Adelaide Oval 3:15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah some people just aren't serious about being Crows supporters.
I know some of the most passionate crows supporters at afl games that will boo them against their Sanfl team. We will never be a club until we have supporters supporting the club at all levels and have a club members base

Frampton was BOG for us today.

Nankervis showed a lot. Has all the size, speed and agility and seems to read the play well. Could be a bolter next year with a strong pre-season.

Turner should at least get an extra year on the rookie list. Generally makes good decisions.

Taylor started well but was well beaten by the heavier bodies of North.

Strachan didn't have much impact this week.

Borlase is an easy delist. Cat B rookie or not, he is slow, fumbly, absolutely dreadful overhead, and has no second efforts.

Newchurch, Cook and Sholl are all skilled but are afraid of contact and take short steps when it is their turn to go. Not sure you can make it at the highest level if your attack on the ball isn't at least passable.

Gollant needs to stop with the wrestling rubbish. Go back to jumping at the ball like you were earlier in the year.

wow… Funny reading back on this thread..

the kid kicks one of the goals of the year and only 3 people bothered to even give him a cheer for it.. at least a fair few more on the SANFL thread got around him..

strange how everyone seems to think this lad doesn't deserve a go.. to the point where they wont even praise the lad when he kicks a ripper..

E06B4152-EB06-493F-BC22-E87FC635B561.png

I know some of the most passionate crows supporters at afl games that will boo them against their Sanfl team. We will never be a club until we have supporters supporting the club at all levels and have a club members base
i’ve been a Bays supporter for my whole life..

but now go for the crows whenever they play the bays.

go for the bays against any other side though.

Ultimately it doesn't matter if we win next week or in a GF.
What we are getting to see is a bunch of our young blokes play under high pressure. It gives you a good idea as to who might handle the step up to AFL.

From that, I'd say Nankervis and Taylor are a very good chance of being AFL quality.
Turner?

i’ve been a Bays supporter for my whole life..

but now go for the crows whenever they play the bays.

go for the bays against any other side though.
Same grew up at Sturt - big time - then due to some crap and playing some juniors switched to South - I still have a soft spot for both SANFL teams but I'm too one eyed Crow now and follow them when they play anyone else.

Sorry about today😁
was at a Fathers day BBQ so I missed the tigers game anyway.. BBQ finished just in time to watch the crows game..

atleast with the Tigers knocked oit there’s no chance Turner won’t be allowed to play.

if the tigers won today they could’ve demanded Turner not play next week..

was at a Fathers day BBQ so I missed the tigers game anyway.. BBQ finished just in time to watch the crows game..

atleast with the Tigers knocked oit there’s no chance Turner won’t be allowed to play.

if the tigers won today they could’ve demanded Turner not play next week..
Found plenty of the sherrin today, hopefully his form continues

wow… Funny reading back on this thread..

the kid kicks one of the goals of the year and only 3 people bothered to even give him a cheer for it.. at least a fair few more on the SANFL thread got around him..

strange how everyone seems to think this lad doesn't deserve a go.. to the point where they wont even praise the lad when he kicks a ripper..

View attachment 1499523
I think there were 2 threads on the game , half the comments in the other thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nankervis showed a lot. Has all the size, speed and agility and seems to read the play well. Could be a bolter next year with a strong pre-season.

Turner should at least get an extra year on the rookie list. Generally makes good decisions.

Borlase is an easy delist. Cat B rookie or not, he is slow, fumbly, absolutely dreadful overhead, and has no second efforts.

Newchurch, Cook and Sholl are all skilled but are afraid of contact and take short steps when it is their turn to go. Not sure you can make it at the highest level if your attack on the ball isn't at least passable.

Gollant needs to stop with the wrestling rubbish. Go back to jumping at the ball like you were earlier in the year.
Frampton - Arguable - Himmelberg was good too (But they were the 2 best by far)

And there was one contest I saw Cook go in for the mark bravely. So maybe not as afraid of contact as you imply.

But everything else I completely agree with.

You two just wanted to say that no matter what, didn't you. Been hanging out to throw it in. Hasn't done anything bad, and even went well at the start, so you had to wait until he wasn't in it for a while to throw your narky comments in.
Blah blah blah. The last thing I’d want to say is a Crows pick 6 is a dud, but he is. You and Wayne might be the only 2 to back him in and good for you, I hope you are right but he’s s**t and I I’m passing on mu opinion that he is an absolute dud.

Nah, when the pressure came on Frampton crumbled and that’s why he isn’t and AFL defender.the AFL won’t give him time and space to play cruise football

Went to the game - seriously why are we even still playing in this competition. Let's take our club and money and tell this competition to go **** itself. The umpiring was hideous, really biased.

The Good

Strachan - like him, adds something O'Brien lacks - x factor.
Nankervis - Has a future. Will be a quality AFL player.
Taylor - Developing nicely but another small. Enough already.
Scholl - not a fan but was okay.
Worrell - Another who should be in the mix for 2023, Doesn't look like a genuine KPP, probably 3rd tall.
Frampton - Must retain. Out Kpp stocks are desperately thin.

The Bad

Borlace - Not even SANFL standard. Zero composure. At least 3 of Norths goals were due to his errors. Terrible game.
Newchurch - Not AFL standard.
McAsey - not even worth mentioning. Just a horrendous player. You would be gutted if you wasted a 3rd round pick on him. Another "Hamish Special".
Cook - soft as butter. Will not be an AFL footballer. Supporters need to stop with the false hope.
Senior AFC players allowing Moore to push them around. Fly the flag just for once FFS.

I went along mainly to watch Pedlar and came away disappointed. Just doesn't get enough of the ball. If he can't build a tank so he can play in the midfield will not make it.

Love his aggression and has abit of mongrel but we do not need another midfielder whose disposal under pressure is ordinary but in saying that I think we should definitely give him at least another year.

Went to the game - seriously why are we even still playing in this competition. Let's take our club and money and tell this competition to go **** itself. The umpiring was hideous, really biased.

The Good

Strachan - like him, adds something O'Brien lacks - x factor.
Nankervis - Has a future. Will be a quality AFL player.
Taylor - Developing nicely but another small. Enough already.
Scholl - not a fan but was okay.
Worrell - Another who should be in the mix for 2023, Doesn't look like a genuine KPP, probably 3rd tall.
Frampton - Must retain. Out Kpp stocks are desperately thin.

The Bad

Borlace - Not even SANFL standard. Zero composure. At least 3 of Norths goals were due to his errors. Terrible game.
Newchurch - Not AFL standard.
McAsey - not even worth mentioning. Just a horrendous player. You would be gutted if you wasted a 3rd round pick on him. Another "Hamish Special".
Cook - soft as butter. Will not be an AFL footballer. Supporters need to stop with the false hope.
Senior AFC players allowing Moore to push them around. Fly the flag just for once FFS.

I went along mainly to watch Pedlar and came away disappointed. Just doesn't get enough of the ball. If he can't build a tank so he can play in the midfield will not make it.

How did Turner look live?

Not only the free kicks they got but the free kicks we didn't get. Apparently when you get tackled if your a North player you can just drop the ball.
The kicking in danger free not paid to Borlase was the worst. At least half a dozen Crows players spat it at the umpire for that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back