basashi

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
FFC Quay Club
Very bright in a pink top. Blinding almost
Isn't it a bit weird for the producers to dress the guys in a blazer, tailored trousers and dress shirt... and then put her in tight jeans and a pink t shirt type thing? It looked like her bag got lost on the flight. Actually, DID her bag get lost on the flight?

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Isn't it a bit weird for the producers to dress the guys in a blazer, tailored trousers and dress shirt... and then put her in tight jeans and a pink t shirt type thing? It looked like her bag got lost on the flight. Actually, DID her bag get lost on the flight?
That's a good question.

I know in the work industry it's harder for women to get dressed in appropriate clothes in relation to men. Men just chuck on a suit and a shirt. Women require more thought. Of course they can wear a suit also.

* this is not a men vs women thing

david addison

Team Captain
Feb 3, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I guess as a tribute to Roger Ailes, Fox Footy last week zoomed in for Cameron Mooney's on-field interview, but panned out for a head to toe shot when Jones was doing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thedank

Debutant
Mar 2, 2019
Perf
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Perth Falcons
cannot stand this woman and i fail to understand how she nabbed this top job, seems to have no real football knowledge besides whats on the teleprompter and struggles to form coherent sentences. not to mention the head on the thing

Top Bottom