Unsolved Sarah MacDiarmid disappearance (1990)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm....interesting case. I've been reading up on this and watching some YouTube vids.

Blood was found on car and trail of blood led to bushes....sounds very much like what happened to the Denyer victims...taken into bushes...

Close to where Denyer resided....

Victims parents reported that there were incidences at thier house, car graffitied etc etc..... Didnt Denyer not graffiti the walls of a flat of a woman who lived close to him in blood? I doubt an addict would be doing this.. Denyer would have been younger at this time.......

My question is.. Did Denyer know this Jones character from the area? Possible given the closeness of where he lived....

Could he have been involved... He says he has been open, but I'm not convinced from what I've been seeing/reading. He did say he had the urge to kill at 14. At 18 he would still have been big and powerful.

Last edited:
The podcast has in depth information, but it doesn’t matter how close people get - if the cops aren’t interested, or it doesn’t suit their theories, then they won’t do anything. Sarah and all murder victims deserve better than that.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

I was 20 when this happened and going out with a girl that lived in Langwarrin. My usual drive to her house involved getting off the Frankston freeway and driving up Skye Rd.
It was heartbreaking seeing her little red Honda Civic parked out the front of her parents house for so long.

Hmm....interesting case. I've been reading up on this and watching some YouTube vids.

Blood was found on car and trail of blood led to bushes....sounds very much like what happened to the Denyer victims...taken into bushes...

Close to where Denyer resided....

Victims parents reported that there were incidences at thier house, car graffitied etc etc..... Didnt Denyer not graffiti the walls of a flat of a woman who lived close to him in blood? I doubt an addict would be doing this.. Denyer would have been younger at this time.......

My question is.. Did Denyer know this Jones character from the area? Possible given the closeness of where he lived....

Could he have been involved... He says he has been open, but I'm not convinced from what I've been seeing/reading. He did say he had the urge to kill at 14. At 18 he would still have been big and powerful.

As convenient the narrative may seem given he lived less than 1Km from the crime scene, albeit 3 years before he commited the frankston murders, he had nothing to lose by confessing to Sarah’s murder given how callous & open he was divulging his 93 killing spree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back