FTA-TV SAS Australia - "Celebs" MkIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that was a weird episode...

It's only been 2 episodes, and I'm already praying that Holtznagel will piss off and hand in her number. I'm sick & tired of the whinging whiny spoiled princess act, doubly so because the producers have allowed it to pollute the airwaves for 60% of the episode.

I don't buy the Wayne Carey redemption act. He was a truly great footballer, but he has always been a truly s**t human being - and nothing he does or says on this show will ever make me think otherwise. He may have learned it from his father, but the way he has treated women his entire life is nothing short of despicable. Having said that, I did enjoy seeing him fail so miserably in the covert entry challenge. Breaking his bed was a nice piece of comedy, so thanks to the producers for including it.

We're now 2 episodes in, and Riana Crehan still hasn't been name dropped, or even had her name printed on the screen. Has there ever been a more anonymous recruit, in the show's 3 previous series? I have no idea how she went on the covert entry, but she was one of only two females to complete the bee swarm challenge.

Does anyone know which planet Orpheus Pledger is on? It certainly isn't planet Earth. He's perpetually off with the pixies. There's something weird going on with his brain chemistry, and I hope he finds the help he so desperately needs.

I feel sorry for Michael Zerafa. He's not the first recruit to be forced to medically withdraw, and he won't be the last. It just sucks extra for him, because he had the potential to go a long way. The fact that he completed the entire covert entry course with a torn pectoral muscle is a massive credit to him.

Ant really made a positive impression on Melissa Tkautz. I don't think she'll forget him, or his advice, any time soon.

It was interesting seeing which recruits failed which tasks. I was surprised to see Carey, Boyd & Fenech all failing the covert entry task by going straight to ground - they just didn't pay any attention whatsoever to the instructions they were given. Fenech failed both tasks, and was one of the only males to head to the edge of the pool in the bee swam challenge. I still like him, and think he'll go a long way, but this was not a good episode for him.

Does anyone know which planet Orpheus Pledger is on? It certainly isn't planet Earth. He's perpetually off with the pixies. There's something weird going on with his brain chemistry, and I hope he finds the help he so desperately needs.
Well he was arrested for ice possession in recent years so maybe he has spent too much time on the glass barbie

Well that was a weird episode...

It's only been 2 episodes, and I'm already praying that Holtznagel will piss off and hand in her number. I'm sick & tired of the whinging whiny spoiled princess act, doubly so because the producers have allowed it to pollute the airwaves for 60% of the episode.

I don't buy the Wayne Carey redemption act. He was a truly great footballer, but he has always been a truly sh*t human being - and nothing he does or says on this show will ever make me think otherwise. He may have learned it from his father, but the way he has treated women his entire life is nothing short of despicable. Having said that, I did enjoy seeing him fail so miserably in the covert entry challenge. Breaking his bed was a nice piece of comedy, so thanks to the producers for including it.

We're now 2 episodes in, and Riana Crehan still hasn't been name dropped, or even had her name printed on the screen. Has there ever been a more anonymous recruit, in the show's 3 previous series? I have no idea how she went on the covert entry, but she was one of only two females to complete the bee swarm challenge.

I feel sorry for Michael Zerafa. He's not the first recruit to be forced to medically withdraw, and he won't be the last. It just sucks extra for him, because he had the potential to go a long way. The fact that he completed the entire covert entry course with a torn pectoral muscle is a massive credit to him.

Ant really made a positive impression on Melissa Tkautz. I don't think she'll forget him, or his advice, any time soon.

It was interesting seeing which recruits failed which tasks. I was surprised to see Carey, Boyd & Fenech all failing the covert entry task by going straight to ground - they just didn't pay any attention whatsoever to the instructions they were given. Fenech failed both tasks, and was one of the only males to head to the edge of the pool in the bee swam challenge. I still like him, and think he'll go a long way, but this was not a good episode for him.
The Carey stuff in particular for me. He had ALOT of s**t written about him in his playing days and probably more that wasnt written about him. I think Ant nailed it when he noted "Best footballer i do whatever the * i want". I cant tell if his self help stuff has worked or if its worked in making him seem more humblre.

Had a rough childhood but so did alot of others.

Im less hot on Zerafa, hes always come across as a cocky dickhead outside of this, to be fair alot of boxers do.

Just caught up on last night's episode, not surprising that Melissa Tkautz was the first person to quit, she was the Brynne Edelsten of this series.

A bit surprising though that the Home and Away guy was the next to quit, he looked physically up to it but was away with the fairies mentally.

Seeing Wayne Carey stuff up that covert entry challenge and then being berated by Ant while he was hanging there like a dumbarse was quite amusing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really?

Just making all sorts of unfounded assumptions about locky. Frankly I think that whole thing made him look like and angry little dude with Napoleon complex. Honestly they both look like pricks

I just meant he spoke from the heart / his own personal journey however perceived. Look forward to next Monday though .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

i find the funniest parts to be when the soldiers take the moral high ground and attack the celebrities past behavior despite the fact they literally killed people for money

Yeah they were in a war though and probably not inline with this thread although I contend it’s an important issue re war. / govt . Can locky keep Pauly on the outside with jabs and overhand rights or will Pauly get in close and finish it. Ants call I guess !.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back