FTA-TV SAS Australia - "Celebs" MkIII

Remove this Banner Ad

phantom13

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Obviously locky is arrogant but I really feel like the ds are playing into now. He wasn’t the only one to try and exit the moving car (should be pointed out the instructions from the DS never said not to do that) but he was the only one who did it because he was cocky…

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
Democratic People's Republic of Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
I watched one episode of this show in its first series, but was so pissed off by all the edited swearing I never watched it again. It was just so constant that, at times, it made it impossible to understand conversations.

Anyway, 3 years into the show I was channel surfing on a Saturday night while staying in a hotel a couple of weeks ago, and bugger me if 7 weren't showing an uncensored version. (Uncensored in terms of language, not in terms of getting to see Rianna's boobs :( )

I've since been going back and watching it on 7plus, and it makes it a much more tolerable show if you aren't offended by the (often quite over the top) swearing. Makes me wonder why 7 don't just show it at 8.30 or 9pm and go with the uncensored version. I believe in Australia, as of a few years ago, you can show M rated shows at 7.30pm, and MA15+ shows as early as 8.30 or 9pm.

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Poor old Lockie voted out in the final episode like he was in Survivor while the other 3 finalists (Darius, Millie and Riana) all passed selection.

Boomerfan99

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Nuggets
Poor old Lockie voted out in the final episode like he was in Survivor while the other 3 finalists (Darius, Millie and Riana) all passed selection.

Sweet justice. Couldn't have happened to a nicer campaigner, I mean bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

phantom13

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Was happily suprised they passed all 3, i thought for sure theyd only pass one (probably Millie) but honestly it was extremely hard to split them by the time they got there. Riana and Darius in particular seemed to gain alot from the course.

Locky copped alot of shit but personally he never seemed nearly as bad as people made out. No doubt hes a weird arrogant dude but it never came across to me as though he was AS bad as they tried to make out (and frankly Pauly was and still seems like an annoying little prick who rubbed a few people up the wrong way). He also seemed to take being cut alot better than i would have expected.

Anna was the highlight for me overall, really wish shed managed to make it to the end.

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Performance wise Lockie deserved to pass selection, he was a gun at most of the challenges they did but he wasn't a team player that the others could trust which cost him in the end. It was his fellow recruits that voted for him to go as they didn't feel they could trust him and was a danger to others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad