FTA-TV SAS Australia - "Celebs" MkIII

Remove this Banner Ad

1 is a narcissist who is not actually very good in a team . He’s fit but his ego makes him fu** up. Not street wise .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think he’s just an idiot. He cops it when he *s up (as in he acknowledges it and doesn’t blame anyone else) he seems genuinely gutted too but he’s just stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scandinavians swim in icy lakes because it’s therapeutic but what would I know. After a hot shower I always turn on the cold and grrrrrrrr. It’s great , like a Viking king .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I believe the Nazis left them in there for hours tho. Was torturous

Neither of my parents ever told me they were proud of me

Mum told a bunch of people at my wedding she shouldn’t have had me (bit more directly than that too)
My reaction was: no wonder they never told you they were proud of you, you're an oxygen thief of the highest order, and nobody should ever be proud of that.

So this is essentially the same challenege the celebs did yeh?

I feel like the main takeaway is most of the celebs did this really really well.

Woukd love a side by side of the times
Celebs did it in larger teams, but I think they also had a 5km drag (not 4km for the non-celebs). The big difference is that it was the only thing the celebs did that day, whereas this one's being done back-to-back with the ladder climb.

Some thoughts...
  • The "influencer" lived down to all of the stereotypes. Complete oxygen thief, who had nothing for her physically or mentally. The only real surprise is the fact that she didn't go on Day 1. It's not surprising that her parents weren't proud of her - nobody likes someone whose very existence is nothing more than a leach on society.
  • In contrast, the holistic hippy seems to be doing OK. He did very well in the ladder climb, which is pretty much the only camera time he's had in the first 2 episodes.
  • #1 is just really, really, really dumb. The guy's a walking cliche. What's really amusing is watching him say how smart he is, whenever they show those pre-course individual videos. He's completely disorganised, and clearly doesn't have two brain cells rubbing together inside his head. It won't be long before the others tire of his stupidity, forcing him to VW to prevent them from suffering.
  • Bec may have run marathons and been a lifesaver, but not since she was a teenager. She showed none of the fitness or swimming ability I'd expect to see from someone with that on her CV. To be fair, she did make it to the end of the tyre pull - which neither of the othe weak links achieved.
  • #3 (the single mum) looked to be the strongest of the females, right up to the point where she damaged her calf near the end. Fingers crossed it's only a cramp, but needing to be carried off the parade ground suggests that it's more serious. Unfortunately, I'm expecting her to do a medical VW very early in the next episode. It's a pity, because she was really beginning to grow on me - in stark contrast to the oxygen thief and marathon runner.
  • At the top of the pile though is James, the Dancer. He continues to shine in all of the physical challenges, and hasn't shown a weakness since the initial backwards diving activity. Carrying #3 back to the barracks was a winning move, which didn't go unnoticed.
  • Luke, the tradie, isn't far behind James. These two are clearly at, or very near, the top of the pile for now.
  • It appeared to me that the tyre pull teams were stacked. The strongest players were all on the Blue team, with yellow having the weakest of the weak. Blue may have come last, but only because they lugged all 3 tyres all the way to the finish line. They were rightly commended for their efforts, despite being beaten to the line by red & yellow.
  • Sabrina Frederick was good enough to gain selection in 2020, and Super Jana made it to the final day of 2021 Celebrity edition. I can't see any of the females in this group getting anywhere near the end of the course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back