Toast Sauce

Remove this Banner Ad

rtsg-350a.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port would be praying they can get Grundy in the draft.
I sincerely hope for their sakes that they take him instead of Toumpas. Fills and need and will be better IMO.

I wanted him to jump all over that pie mascot...

And what a ripping game. Ever since I saw him first hand at training and he was using either hand to palm down, irrespective of what foot he leapt from and keep balance, I was in love with his ruckwork.

Port's selection committee should be sacked. Lobbe + underdone Trengove to handle Jacobs + McKernan + Tippett when Redden and Renouf are fit and available? Only for one of our rucks to break a rucking record when the other two only played 1/4 quarter of the game? What a rabble.

Well done Sauce, you are an absolute champion. Carlton must be wondering why they're still paying Warnock $400k p.a. and Hampson (at all) with what this guy can produce.

Biggest ruck thrashing of all time
cox was unbelievable last night in tandem with NicNat....but Goldstein somehow wasn't embarrassed. Most other rucks would have had the dishonor of having that unwanted record against their name... So, in short, yeah. Lobbe got smashed, but still showed some ok signs. Will be a player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back