Saudi Arabia admits Khashoggi is dead

Remove this Banner Ad

He was radical ... but his views on modernisation and industrialisation have come true.

Tortured at 17 , for three years by a Harvard professor as part of a mk uktra experiment

Of course he is going to be right. Especially about leftists

You betcha.

If they arrested the principal actor in the grizzly death of Kashogghi, then it would be the Crown Prince himself.
Mi5 assasinated victims of pedophiles in Thatcher's cabinet who got on life and started telling about thier experiences

Know one is sure if she ordered it or if m15 just recognised a threat and acted.

What khassoggi was doing was a threat to the Sadia intelligence agency running isis, when khassoggi started talking about Yemen. They were monitoring him and would know who he spoke to. Have an idea on his projects. More than likely american technology was passed on to the saudis to monitor him. Americans can access any smart phone anywhere on or off.

But I have no sympathy for someone who dances with the devil. He towed the Saudi line concerning Syria and Libya and Palestine. He knew better

Mi5 assasinated victims of pedophiles in Thatcher's cabinet who got on life and started telling about thier experiences

Know one is sure if she ordered it or if m15 just recognised a threat and acted.

What khassoggi was doing was a threat to the Sadia intelligence agency running isis, when khassoggi started talking about Yemen. They were monitoring him and would know who he spoke to. Have an idea on his projects. More than likely american technology was passed on to the saudis to monitor him. Americans can access any smart phone anywhere on or off.

But I have no sympathy for someone who dances with the devil. He towed the Saudi line concerning Syria and Libya and Palestine. He knew better

All the western Intel nexus of the 5 hands HQ, is run out of Tel Aviv.

Also, remember....Thatcher got the arse cause she opposed England joining the E.U.

All the western Intel nexus of the 5 hands HQ, is run out of Tel Aviv.

Also, remember....Thatcher got the arse cause she opposed England joining the E.U.

Yanks have a pine gap facility in Harrogate that hacks all smart phones of persons of interest.

That services the middle East. Pine gap Asia and one in America the Americas

In 2005 i saw A doco called blood bombs and oil about the war in afganistan. It was brutally honest. I was admin of an English forum at the time and wrote a review of it in the tv section. The next day we got a new member join and post some typical smart arse arrogance in various places around the forum. We thought it was one of a number of banned members so did ip traces. One ip was from the Seychelles another post India and so on. Anyway the account didn't hang around long and we did an email trace. The email came from a Canadian company that hides your IP as well as untraceable emails. After he cancelled his email all his ips from each post came back as one. It's location harrowgate and the military base. The review I did set off thier word association software so they came to have a look. They posted a number of times to see if post count opened more of the forum. The doco was screened on channel four

The forum full of patriotic poms. Purely for entertainment jokes and ****

Yanks have a pine gap facility in Harrogate that hacks all smart phones of persons of interest.

That services the middle East. Pine gap Asia and one in America the Americas

In 2005 i saw A doco called blood bombs and oil about the war in afganistan. It was brutally honest. I was admin of an English forum at the time and wrote a review of it in the tv section. The next day we got a new member join and post some typical smart arse arrogance in various places around the forum. We thought it was one of a number of banned members so did ip traces. One ip was from the Seychelles another post India and so on. Anyway the account didn't hang around long and we did an email trace. The email came from a Canadian company that hides your IP as well as untraceable emails. After he cancelled his email all his ips from each post came back as one. It's location harrowgate and the military base. The review I did set off thier word association software so they came to have a look. They posted a number of times to see if post count opened more of the forum. The doco was screened on channel four

The forum full of patriotic poms. Purely for entertainment jokes and ****

Speaking of Afghanistan....the U.S & it's cohorts have just dropped a record amount of bombs there in a single day....But you won't hear about it in the MSM

18 years & the Taliban are still very much the resistance.....Never learn will the yanks.

U.S tax payers dollars pissed into the wind at $60,000 per bomb......FMD.

Speaking of Afghanistan....the U.S & it's cohorts have just dropped a record amount of bombs there in a single day....But you won't hear about it in the MSM

18 years & the Taliban are still very much the resistance.....Never learn will the yanks.

If you remember rambo 3 and the speech from the elder when rambo met Al queda? That was actually the mentality Al queda were fighting. Not thiers. That mentality and moral high ground still true today. The colonels speech to the Russian gulag commandant also twisted. What rambos mate said about Russians was actually true of his country.

In pyschology they teach you that bullies are expert at playing the victim and portraying thier victim as the agressor

You can kill a man but you can't kill an idea

Ironic that al queda supplied the mercanaries/ man power and the British and Americans the intelligence arms and training in Afghanistan.

I suppose people see what they want to see.

This came up on my feed today after I read a story of some parents in fallujah who just had thier first kid born mutant from the chemical weapons used in 2004 by the coalition of the willing

https://southfront.org/mysterious-h...VF5E34Boy3sSVqcpfdywJDgihECF1mIB3gDpzmn3NGJUU

It's a matter of public record order the Americans did this in Libya after gaddaffi fell

It is what it is

The reports from afganistan are weapon drops.

That figure of half a million would be the most conservative estimate I've yet seen.....If you included all the wars from Afghanistan & Iraq, onto Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan, Niger & others; Then that figure is actually well over 7 million now.....Of course, that includes all the deaths brought about because of the 9/11 excuse of the so-called 'War on terror'....Which means deaths at the hands of their proxy paid & sponsored Wahhabi terrorists, Nato & others, like ourselves.....Not to mention disease & starvation.

Iraq alone had well over a million in total....and that's not even including the half a million children who starved to death because of U.S sanctions, prior to the Bush Junior war...Yemen is also way over the million figure....And I include them because the Saudi's are fully implicated in the Western Alliance.

Then there's the unholy mess they've made of Europe into the bargain.....And most of these countries had jack to do with 9/11

Is this somehow to the benefit of the U.S people, or to their cost & detriment?.....Not to mention Europe.

How are these wars in any way doing any favours or serving the people of the Western world?......Clearly they are not.

They are merely serving the interests of the big oil companies & the military industrial complex.....At the rest of the world's expense.....And the Western MSM is fully paid up & on board with this collusion.....And that is why they have shut Assange down.

The evil empire here is clear for all to see......It is the Atlantic Council & the Council on Foreign relations....It is they who sit behind all this mess, by feathering the nests of those who profit from death & destruction.

If you are interested in learning about the fundamental driving force & key to understanding all this mess, then Professor Michel Chossudovsky's 'The globalisation of war' is the best book that explains it all.....Forget about the 'conspiracy theorist' tag assigned to him by the Zionist owned bots who now run Wikipedia in the opening blurb…..That is the tag they now assign to anyone who speaks truth....This bloke is an Emeritus Professor of economics who knows his s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other interesting aspect is the accommodation reached between Israel and the Saudis. Sure, they both hate Iran and are both US allies. But the Sunnis seem to be less hostile to Israel than the Shias. Can anyone explain why? Is it purely commercial or is there a doctrinal/political explanation?

The other interesting aspect is the accommodation reached between Israel and the Saudis. Sure, they both hate Iran and are both US allies. But the Sunnis seem to be less hostile to Israel than the Shias. Can anyone explain why? Is it purely commercial or is there a doctrinal/political explanation?

Both the Gulf States & Israel are joint U.S/British creations.....So there's that.

As to doctrine?.....No, I wouldn't think so.

It's merely the fundy whack-job ideology that the Salafist Wahhabi movement brings to the table, that endears it to the West, in it's being so useful to them for their unjustified wars.....Divide & conquer.....they also serve as useful models to try & depict all of islam as backwards like they are...when it's the Yanks & Poms who stand so stridently behind that ideology in the first place.

If the U.S were really interested in a 'war on terror' against the so-called 9/11 perps....Then Saudi Arabia would have been flattened within a week of 9/11 taking place.

Both the Gulf States & Israel are joint U.S/British creations.....So there's that.

As to doctrine?.....No, I wouldn't think so.

It's merely the fundy whack-job ideology that the Salafist Wahhabi movement brings to the table, that endears it to the West, in it's being so useful to them for their unjustified wars.....Divide & conquer.....they also serve as useful models to try & depict all of islam as backwards like they are...when it's the Yanks & Poms who stand so stridently behind that ideology in the first place.

If the U.S were really interested in a 'war on terror' against the so-called 9/11 perps....Then Saudi Arabia would have been flattened within a week of 9/11 taking place.
But that Wahhabist ideology drove the attack on the US on 9/11 and it was also Sunni Islam underpinning Islamic State. Yet they've never bothered to attack Israel? I don't understand how Israel has reached an accommodation with the Sunnis while remaining at war with the Shias. Unless the former is because of the latter and that's all there is to it.

But that Wahhabist ideology drove the attack on the US on 9/11 and it was also Sunni Islam underpinning Islamic State. Yet they've never bothered to attack Israel? I don't understand how Israel has reached an accommodation with the Sunnis while remaining at war with the Shias. Unless the former is because of the latter and that's all there is to it.

Israel facilitates the Wahhabi terrorists in their hospitals....They are every bit as invested in the West's take-over of all the shia Arab States as anyone else is....The Yanks & Poms are there to steal & requisition the oil....Whereas, both Israel & the Saudi's want more land.

There's no ideological tie between the 2 other than the desire for more land & the destruction of the formerly Free, mostly secular & Democratic States that surrounded them.

Israel facilitates the Wahhabi terrorists in their hospitals....They are every bit as invested in the West's take-over of all the shia Arab States as anyone else is....The Yanks & Poms are there to steal & requisition the oil....Whereas, both Israel & the Saudi's want more land.

There's no ideological tie between the 2 other than the desire for more land & the destruction of the formerly Free, mostly secular & Democratic States that surrounded them.
But Western interests and their allies don't control every Sunni nutjob. It therefore seems strange to me that Israel has never (or rarely?) been targeted by Sunni hardliners as a symbol of "Western imperialism". Aren't the Jews also infidels? And they're right there in the Sunnis' backyard.

But Western interests and their allies don't control every Sunni nutjob. It therefore seems strange to me that Israel has never (or rarely?) been targeted by Sunni hardliners as a symbol of "Western imperialism". Aren't the Jews also infidels? And they're right there in the Sunnis' backyard.

Right now they're useful to them as allies.

The Middle East is all about the West attempting to acquisition all the oil & gas fields for themselves.....There's also the religious component tied up in the Old Testament of Judaism & Fundy Christian beliefs of the promise land being returned....So there's an aspect of the old Crusade wars of the 12th & 13th Century to it, for sure.

Oil = U.S petro dollar, upon which the West floats
Religion & politics = Zionist & Evangelical desire to requisition back all of the holy land....Which includes Jerusalem & Damascus.

Right now they're useful to them as allies.

The Middle East is all about the West attempting to acquisition all the oil & gas fields for themselves.....There's also the religious component tied up in the Old Testament of Judaism & Fundy Christian beliefs of the promise land being returned....So there's an aspect of the old Crusade wars of the 12th & 13th Century to it, for sure.

Oil = U.S petro dollar, upon which the West floats
Religion & politics = Zionist & Evangelical desire to requisition back all of the holy land....Which includes Jerusalem & Damascus.
That doesn't answer my question.

Why don't Sunni hardliners who aren't necessarily controlled by sovereign states target Israel? I haven't come across a satisfactory explanation.

Al-Qaeda were happy to fly planes into NYC but didn't bother with Israel. Why?

That doesn't answer my question.

Why don't Sunni hardliners who aren't necessarily controlled by sovereign states target Israel?

Because they're both Western proxy states....You think the Wahhabi's don't know which side their bread is buttered on?

Suffice to say, I reckon both Israel & the Fundy Christians in the West, wipe their hands with glee, at the sight of Arab killing Arab.

Because they're both Western proxy states....You think the Wahhabi's don't know which side their bread is buttered on?
But that hasn't stopped Wahhabists attacking other Western targets. Why not Israel?

Clearly some of them went rogue enough to attack NYC. Yet targets in Israel closer to home were eschewed. Why?

Simply calling them Western proxies doesn't explain that. Because they attacked NYC. So why didn't they also attack Israel?

But that hasn't stopped Wahhabists attacking other Western targets. Why not Israel?

Clearly some of them went rogue enough to attack NYC. Yet targets in Israel closer to home were eschewed. Why?

Look, I think your point about Fundy Wahhabis not attacking Israel is a brilliant one, which certainly casts the spotlight upon the underlying contradictions & hypocrisy in the entire 'War on terror' play....And it's one I certainly have a major truck with.

As to the Wahhabi's attacking Western interests?.....Well, so far it was only 9/11.....And that's only if we are to believe the official narrative.

Look, I think your point about Fundy Wahhabis not attacking Israel is a brilliant one, which certainly casts the spotlight upon the underlying contradictions & hypocrisy in the entire 'War on terror' play....And it's one I certainly have a major truck with.

As to the Wahhabi's attacking Western interests?.....Well, so far it was only 9/11.....And that's only if we are to believe the official narrative.
Jihadists affiliated with or sympathetic to al-Qaeda and Islamic State (both Sunni) have hit a bunch of Western targets. I just don't understand why they're not worried so much about Israel. Why aren't they targeting train stations in Tel Aviv rather than Brussels or Berlin? It's a weird glitch that I've never seen explained.

Jihadists affiliated with or sympathetic to al-Qaeda and Islamic State (both Sunni) have hit a bunch of Western targets. I just don't understand why they're not worried so much about Israel.

All of the U.S, Britain & Israel sponsor, train & fund the sundry groups of Wahhabi terror cells.....That aint such a big secret any more.....It's also one of the major reasons for why they were losing the ideological war & have had to silence Assange & sought to diminish the standing of RT....Because both those elements were exposing their hypocrisy big time.....And so Assange & RT had to be portrayed as the rogue enemies of the West....And why?....Because they were exposing their bullshit for all the world to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back