Saudi Arabia admits Khashoggi is dead

Remove this Banner Ad

All of the U.S, Britain & Israel sponsor, train & fund the sundry groups of Wahhabi terror cells.....That aint such a big secret any more.....It's also one of the major reasons for why they were losing the ideological war & have had to silence Assange & sought to diminish the standing of RT....Because both those elements were exposing their hypocrisy big time.....And so Assange & RT had to be portrayed as the rogue enemies of the West....And why?....Because they were exposing they're bullshit for all the world to see.
Now you're just rambling.

This doesn't answer my question.

I'm asking why Wahhabists who've attacked Western targets mostly leave Israel alone. And your answer is "Assange!"

You don't have to relate everything back to RT talking points.

Now you're just rambling.

This doesn't answer my question.

I'm asking why Wahhabists who've attacked Western targets mostly leave Israel alone. And your answer is "Assange!"

No I'm not 'just rambling'...That's just you being coy & dismissive.

What I've done there is brought the point home full circle in hitting a home-run....And you don't like it.

As to why the Wahhabis don't attack Israel?....I've already given you some very good pointers on that one.

No I'm not 'just rambling'...That's just you being coy & dismissive.

What I've done there is brought the point home full circle in hitting a home-run....And you don't like it.

As to why the Wahhabis don't attack Israel?....I've already given you some very good pointers on that one.
You've said Saudi Arabia and Israel are both Western proxies. That's fine. But to the extent that Wahhabist nutters have been willing to attack Western targets, why have they overlooked Israel?

Honestly, I'm surprised you don't have a more ready explanation for that. I'd have thought it would be right in your wheel house.

Instead you're giving me your standard screed and then pivoting to Assange. There must be a better explanation available than that.

You've said Saudi Arabia and Israel are both Western proxies. That's fine. But to the extent that Wahhabist nutters have been willing to attack Western targets, why have they overlooked Israel?

Honestly, I'm surprised you don't have a more ready explanation for that. I'd have thought it would be right in your wheel house.

Instead you're giving me your standard screed and then pivoting to Arrange.

Then I suggest you do some reading up on the history of the House of Saud.....The answer is right there for you.

I also intimated in my response that the Wahhabi terrorists haven't attacked a single Western target.....Yet you seemed to miss that.....Tongue in cheek is not your forte, obviously.

Then I suggest you do some reading up on the history of the House of Saud.....The answer is right there for you.

I also intimated in my response that the Wahhabi terrorists haven't attacked a single Western target.....Yet you seemed to miss that.....Tongue in cheek is not your forte, obviously.
I'm disappointed.

Not every convo can go in the direction you want it to.

So let me throw the chalice back at you then.

Why haven't the Wahhabi fundy terrorists made a single attack against Israel?....When by all logic, you'd have thought they'd be their number 1 target?

Not every convo can go in the direction you want it to.
That's rich. Seth Rich.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

The military industrial complex.

Why haven't the Wahhabi fundy terrorists made a single attack against Israel?....When by all logic, you'd have thought they'd be their number 1 target?
Yeah, that's my question.

And I asked it because I haven't come across a convincing explanation.

Ah... So Glibness & avoidance.

I wasn't aware that the forum rules dictated that only Sweet Jesus was allowed to ask the questions?

My bad.
I'm not avoiding anything. I've asked the question, advertising the fact I don't have a good answer. That's why I've asked it. Your response now is to simply ask me the same question? What is that meant to demonstrate?

But yes, your admonition that "not every conversation can go in your desired direction" is amusing, given your habit of steering every single conversation in the direction of your pet topics.

Last edited:
I'm not avoiding anything. I've asked the question, advertising the fact I don't have a good answer. That's why I've asked it. Your response now is to simply ask me the same question? What is that meant to demonstrate?

But yes, your admonition that "not every conversation can go in your desired direction" is amusing, given your habit for steering every single conversation in the direction of your pet topics.

Apologies for answering your questions in the manner & way I saw fit.....I'll try not to do that again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But none of it resolved the question.

Look, i'm feeling in a very forgiving & generous mood tonight.....So allow me to call upon the expertise of a poster who has a far more profound understanding of the House of Saud than I do.

nut....Can you help our friend out here, who is enquiring as to why it is, that the Saudi Wahhabi terrorist regime don't, won't, can't or refuse to attack Israel?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Look, i'm feeling in a very forgiving & generous mood tonight.....So allow me to call upon the expertise of a poster who has a far more profound understanding of the House of Saud than I do.

#nut....Can you help our friend out here, who is enquiring as to why it is, that the Saudi Wahhabi terrorist regime don't, won't, can't or refuse to attack Israel?

Cheers.
Is this like Mumm-Ra calling on the ancient spirits of evil?

#nut....Can you help our friend out here, who is enquiring as to why it is, that the Saudi Wahhabi terrorist regime don't, won't, can't or refuse to attack Israel?

Cheers.
You use "@" to tag a poster, not "#" - nut you have been summoned!

But none of it resolved the question.

The question I’m assuming is why the US and the West turn a blind eye to Saudi Arabia?
To understand that you need to understand What is Saudi Arabia? How was it created? Why was it created? What is it’s purpose?

It’s not a country ... it’s security firm set up by the USA and the corporations to keep the oil secure.
No one wants the Middle East to get thier s**t together and become democratic countries that uses their natural resources for the people In the Middle East.
Saudis are the bouncers at the door and on the floor keeping everyone in line with fear.
Israel ? Well they are there to oversee the bouncers ... making sure the continued instability in the area continues.

I’m a believer that the Saudis (US interests) are running out of oil. Hence Libya, Syria, Yemen... etc.. getting bombed.

I think Israel have shown they will eliminate threats to their nation within other nations without worrying about borders, attaching bombs to cars transporting nuclear scientists in Iran for example.

Using the number of attacks within Israel to justify it one way or another isn't going to get anywhere though, they could have great intelligence and deal with the problems early, they could be scary enough to be left alone.

No, that wasn't the question. The question was why Sunni jihadists have so rarely targeted Israel. They're happy to attack Western targets, but Israel seems to get a pass. Why?

I felt the answer was implicit there in his post....That Israel are the 'overseers' of the House of Saud.

Bouncers don't turn on their overlords.

I felt the answer was implicit there in his post....That Israel are the 'overseers' of the House of Saud.
Sunni jihadists are happy to attack the US. Why not Israel?

Bouncers don't turn on their overlords.
Well, they do, don't they? That's been the story of Western support for certain factions in the Middle East. Have you not seen Rambo 3?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back