Saunders!

Remove this Banner Ad

dogboy23

Club Legend
Aug 26, 2001
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I see he kicked 3 yesterday can anyone tell us how he looked and how he got the goals.I had an unexpected set back in getting to the game:( .Would also like to know how Eagleton played.Surely someone who attended can give us a detailed report.

Also I see Brian Harris got in the best please give us a report on him.Crossy to how did he play?

hey dogboy well saunders played pretty well yesterday and kicked 3 goals and took some pretty stroang marks.Eagle played just over a half of footy and then went off and looked to be injured but im not sure if there is anything wrong because there is no mention of an injury maybe they tok him off as a precution.And also crossy got a go in the second half not sure exactly how he went but he got a few touches.

The other rumor was he(Saunders) was very sick around VFL GF time last year which probably explains his performance?

Thinking about it looked like most the Werribee side was sick.

I can't say that i paid too much attention to the game after half time. :eek: Saunders was in the forward line tho replacing james after half time. Eagle was also in the forward line next to James in the 1st half. Brown and West in the Midfield. Both got it a fair bit. West looked really good from what i saw..he really stood out but i don't know what the papers said. Browny was running around faster than i have seen him...mainly trying to get the handball receive. Maybe he was TOO pumped up for the game this week :p Have no idea about Harris, is he 26 or 36? I remember seeing those 2 not knowing who they were. 26 took a speccie but the stupid ump took it off him for in the back :rolleyes: I don't know what level the umps from the game are but they were sooooooooo bad. They had no idea. Anyway...hmm McMahon played on Ricardi and i think he did well. Is 37 Collis? He looked a bit ummmm inexperienced :(

Originally posted by HahnPremium8
I can't say that i paid too much attention to the game after half time. :eek: Saunders was in the forward line tho replacing james after half time. Eagle was also in the forward line next to James in the 1st half. Brown and West in the Midfield. Both got it a fair bit. West looked really good from what i saw..he really stood out but i don't know what the papers said. Browny was running around faster than i have seen him...mainly trying to get the handball receive. Maybe he was TOO pumped up for the game this week :p Have no idea about Harris, is he 26 or 36? I remember seeing those 2 not knowing who they were. 26 took a speccie but the stupid ump took it off him for in the back :rolleyes: I don't know what level the umps from the game are but they were sooooooooo bad. They had no idea. Anyway...hmm McMahon played on Ricardi and i think he did well. Is 37 Collis? He looked a bit ummmm inexperienced :(

26 = James
36 = Harris
37 = Collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back