Movie Sausage Party

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a real anti organised religion thing. Pretty crazy scenes especially for an animation, don't even think about showing the kids!

Went to see it today, a decent amount of kids in attendance. Didn't think it was suited for them.

It sounds like something that Tom Green's character Gord from Freddy Got Fingered would create to annoy his father.
It was really good, funny movie.

So definitely nothing that would be associated with that rubbish movie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw it last night and it was a bit meh. Didn't get any real belly laughs or lol moments. It was an engaging story and the final ten minutes was amusing but overall it lacked the humour I was hoping to see.

Couple laughs. Nothing spesh

It was really good, funny movie.

So definitely nothing that would be associated with that rubbish movie

Freddy Got Fingered is arguably not just the greatest comedy of all time, but the greatest film of all time, period.

You clearly just didn't get it.

i thought it was similar to 'this is the end'

definitely some funny momemts but considering the cast no where near enough laughs and a lot of flat spots/too much effort on plot.

Yeh family of mine went to see it and they said 5 minutes in and parents were whisking their kids out of the cinema. I loved it, very funny. I just appreciate it when the movie companies and what not let them get away with this stuff in the modern age of the vanilla republic.

Can you imagine how great it would be to make so much money that you could make those stupid ideas you have when you're incredibly baked with your friends into feature films?

I quite enjoyed this one though. Had some hilarious moments and that scene at the end was absolutely insane. The anti-religion analogy was unexpected and a little ham fisted, but overall it worked. It was one if those movies where you would only really enjoy it if you had no expectations of it being any good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back