Save Half Cat

Remove this Banner Ad

CabWesty

All Australian
Jul 3, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
My friend (and yours) Half Cat has apparently been delisted effective end of season.

I know the guy inside the suit and he is an awesome bloke.

What are your best memories of Halfy?

PS There is a petition going round to save him.

my best memories of half cat is from the guy/s who did the job before the current guy back in late eighties and early nineties. He/they were much more interesting and crazy.

i want a new half cat. The current one had a qtr of a century. Thats too long.

in saying that the job would certainly be a tough one and to do it for so long deserves praise. Good luck to the guy.

My friend (and yours) Half Cat has apparently been delisted effective end of season.

I know the guy inside the suit and he is an awesome bloke.

What are your best memories of Halfy?

PS There is a petition going round to save him.
Link to petition please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've read this online as part of a statement from the club regarding half-cat

View attachment 973157
What we all love.... a plan. A plan for what, dreamed up by whom and for what reason is there a change. Sometimes change means leaving what works alone. And Half cat as we know 'him' works just fine. The best of all of the mascots.

That's what we want!
More in your face.
More sexy.

Very excited to reveal that I've got the Tom Browne-esque exclusive - in order to capture those kids who are big into Anime, the club have just released concept art for the new Half Cat.

1601356678847.png

I think when you try to picture the club's "Greatness" mission statement, you'll soon find that nothing comes close to embodying that as well as an androgynous catboy.

Very excited to reveal that I've got the Tom Browne-esque exclusive - in order to capture those kids who are big into Anime, the club have just released concept art for the new Half Cat.

View attachment 973240

I think when you try to picture the club's "Greatness" mission statement, you'll soon find that nothing comes close to embodying that as well as an androgynous catboy.
Not too bad! Sort of mysterious and a bit of a bad boy but also in a non-threatening way.
That could actually get my daughter to switch to the Cats. She's obsesessed with that Anime stuff.
But can he rap???? I believe that's what all kids like people to do

View attachment 973240

About as inspiring as the new logo was in 2007. Supposedly after asking kids what they liked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back