Preview Save Ken Hinkley Showdown: Changes R23 vs Port Adelaide, Saturday August 20, 7.00pm at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no interest in winning this game... we need a good draft pick and this is a nothing game..

In fact we are probably unlikely to win given it might be grays farewell... and he's one of their best ever.

Dons could possibly win given truck got dumped... and Hawks are a chance against the doggies.

We need port to win to ensure they have confidence in ken for next year. Port need to finish the season strong with maybe 10th on the ladder.

Why do people keep saying this?

It's getting traded to the Gold Coast, so position is irrelevant.

Okay if Newchurch is injured, Milera in for Rowe instead

Will be interesting to see how four guys over 190cm+ works, if Gollant comes in for Shano. Smalls will have to work hard defensively, you’d think

Lol, Jonas still going on about wanting to wear prison bars.

They just don't let up.
He said the players will be getting Robbie out there for potentially his last ever game.

RingedBewitchedDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2020 was hardly a normal draft. It was the first year that most kids (other than SA/QA) could barely play a game due to Covid. He was pick 38, and our last pick. There's not really too many we missed out on after that, maybe Jack Carroll.
View attachment 1478255

Pretty early to go hit or miss on the 2020 draft. I do think Rowe was grabbed purely as best replacement for Stengle being made inactive. That was more the thinking. I don’t think he has been that bad and if list sizes weren’t an issue would likely be offered a contract

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back