Preview Save Ken Hinkley Showdown: Changes R23 vs Port Adelaide, Saturday August 20, 7.00pm at Adelaide Oval

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
Doedee probably suspended
Berry in doubt with a groin apparently
Mcadam bad hammy
Rowe just no
Milera gollant taylor and i bet crouch if berry doesn't get up
berry with a groin too?…

geez.. thats a few groins now in the last couple of months.

newchurch, berry, pedlar and rachele have all had groin issues in the last couple of months.. Rachele now has a hip issue..

oh well.. Burgess will suss it out, work out whats going wrong and fix it..

geez its refreshing to say that “Burgess will suss it out and fix it”.. instead of… “you watch that moron Hass make this worse”!..

Reckon Crouch will get a run this week after our mids got slaughtered for three-quarters against North. Crouch will handle the pressure.
If we bring our A game we can win this.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bringing Crouch in would be a clear sign we want Ken Hinkley to remain coach in 2023

Kezza86

Club Legend
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Gollant for McAdam should be a given. Give Newchurch a crack at the expense of Rowe. Nits that Rowe played poorly, but I don't see him as part of the future whereas Newchurch should at least be given a taste of AFL.

I'd like to see Taylor too, but it would be rough to drop Schoenberg or McHenry. Schoey's second half was excellent and I really liked Ned's game.
Come on Rowe did not play poorly. Had a decent game and played his role.

LeftyLuke

Cancelled
Mar 29, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
Come on Rowe did not play poorly. Had a decent game and played his role.
I don't believe he's being given a contract so I would prefer us to play someone else. He also only played as Milera was injured so if Milera is fit he likely goes out. I don't think Newchurch is fit so I can't see him coming in.

Back