Preview Save Ken Hinkley Showdown: Changes R23 vs Port Adelaide, Saturday August 20, 7.00pm at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet Port's membership department is being inundated with those who cancelled last week jumping back on after their trademark demolition of a bottom four side.

Both clubs should treat this as their GF and really go hard.

I don't believe he's being given a contract so I would prefer us to play someone else. He also only played as Milera was injured so if Milera is fit he likely goes out. I don't think Newchurch is fit so I can't see him coming in.
Newchurch no guarantee he will be there next year either.

I don't believe he's being given a contract so I would prefer us to play someone else. He also only played as Milera was injured so if Milera is fit he likely goes out. I don't think Newchurch is fit so I can't see him coming in.
Are we actually not re-signing Rowe ?

If so, that is a terrible use of a second rounder. Always seemed like a rookie pick. Slow, soft but fairly skilled small forwards/outside players grow on trees.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If so, that is a terrible use of a second rounder. Always seemed like a rookie pick. Slow, soft but fairly skilled small forwards/outside players grow on trees.

2020 was hardly a normal draft. It was the first year that most kids (other than SA/QA) could barely play a game due to Covid. He was pick 38, and our last pick. There's not really too many we missed out on after that, maybe Jack Carroll.
1660538523227.png

2020 was hardly a normal draft. It was the first year that most kids (other than SA/QA) could barely play a game due to Covid. He was pick 38, and our last pick. There's not really too many we missed out on after that, maybe Jack Carroll.
View attachment 1478255
Beau McCreery a huge miss, he was in SA too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I know that was meant, but 3K seems a little ritch for the incident.
How much would Doedee be paid per game? Im sure he would rather take the $3k hit than miss a game.

However, I do see the point youre making, in regards to the severity of the fine for an every day person.

How much would Doedee be paid per game? Im sure he would rather take the $3k hit than miss a game.

However, I do see the point youre making, in regards to the severity of the fine for an every day person.
No doubt a fine is better than a game... just thought it is a bit rich for the incident to slug him a couple or days wages.

It was our fifth pick of what was a shallow draft. I can accept a needs based pick by that point.

I have no interest in winning this game... we need a good draft pick and this is a nothing game..

In fact we are probably unlikely to win given it might be grays farewell... and he's one of their best ever.

Dons could possibly win given truck got dumped... and Hawks are a chance against the doggies.

We need port to win to ensure they have confidence in ken for next year. Port need to finish the season strong with maybe 10th on the ladder.

We needed a slow small forward who doesn't kick goals?

Kicked 40 odd in the SANFL the year he got drafted. Bit of a freak season though, and we were desperately short of small forwards coming into the 2020 off-season (as we were with everything).

That said 0.8 goals per game is smack bang in the middle of the bell curve for small forwards in the AFL in both 2021 and 2022.

I have no interest in winning this game... we need a good draft pick and this is a nothing game..

In fact we are probably unlikely to win given it might be grays farewell... and he's one of their best ever.

Dons could possibly win given truck got dumped... and Hawks are a chance against the doggies.

We need port to win to ensure they have confidence in ken for next year. Port need to finish the season strong with maybe 10th on the ladder.
If the Hawks beat the dogs, the crows beating powaa shouldn't have any effect on draft position. Would be good to spoil the Robbie Gray party.

We only took Rowe as Stengle was playing up. I wish we had turned Stengle around but maybe he needed a change of location.
No point even thinking about it.. he wouldn't be playing afl in crows colours.... geelong have a good system and were in need of a small fwd .... a perfect position for any small if you're crumbing Cameron amd Hawkins. I would think even Rowe would be AA contention if he had that opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back