Preview Save Ken Hinkley Showdown: Changes R23 vs Port Adelaide, Saturday August 20, 7.00pm at Adelaide Oval

AFC3000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Interesting the GM of Consumer Business for the Power said “fans without a ticket could still attend by signing on as a Power member”.

So how many seats are available by this method?

An unlimited amount of GA memberships are available to be sold.

Technically they can turn away people at the gate if capacity is reached, it never is, from what I remember they have a large portion of Adelaide Oval set aside as GA.

They could have made them available as GA tickets for the public this week but have chose to force people to buy 3 game memberships with 1 game left.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2010
Viana do Castelo (Portugal)
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think Nicks might be winning me over. Finally playing more attacking game plan, dropped Crouch, Soligo in the guts and Worrell down back, now he smacks down Port with class.

If he moves Dawson to the wing I think we might end up getting along.

Got to say he was classy.

There is no doubt Ollie Wines and Tom Jonas crossed the line with the insults and let themselves down and ultimately they let Gray down. Instead of focusing on sending off their club champion, they are more interested in insulting the opposition. I can't imagine Ken Hinkley or the board would be happy with their comments and they should be ripped apart by the club for them. All Ollie did is basically prove he is not a leader and more a mindless individual who just follows the pack. I'm proud of my club for not responding, but you could tell Nicks, Sloane and other players were insulted.

Ollie just proved the very reason you just don't make your best player a captain.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Got to say he was classy.

There is no doubt Ollie Wines and Tom Jonas crossed the line with the insults and let themselves down and ultimately they let Gray down. Instead of focusing on sending off their club champion, they are more interested in insulting the opposition. I can't imagine Ken Hinkley or the board would be happy with their comments and they should be ripped apart by the club for them. All Ollie did is basically prove he is not a leader and more a mindless individual who just follows the pack. I'm proud of my club for not responding, but you could tell Nicks, Sloane and other players were insulted.

Ollie just proved the very reason you just don't make your best player a captain.
You realize their captain said the same thing.
Edit: obviously you did 😆

Sep 10, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings
Nicks playing Rucci like a fiddle was excellent.

Reel It In Jay Buhner GIF by Northwest Motorsport

Oct 20, 2015
In a Galaxy Far, Far Away
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Whilst we can all sit here and say "they are manufacturing the hate", if there's any nonsense on Saturday night I hope Nicks had told them to not take any backwards step.

If they want a dogfight or to hurt out players, it's my expectation that we dish it out as well.
Wines jonas and dbj should get the langdon treatment

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
It's funny seeing the media trying to conflate Port calling us "arrogant and entitled" with us calling them "Port Power"

Talk about thin skinned over there.
You watch some of Port's woke fans trying to flip this into Nicks not respecting of pronouns type saga or a miss gendering situation.

Back