News Save Toxic petition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
I couldn't help but notice that Toxic has been Red Carded again.

I for one think his posts are insightful and good value so this is disappointing, therefore I am suggesting we start a petition to save the Toxic.
Are you willing to get on board?

No apparently he made an "offensive" comment to "some spud" on the Dream Team thread.
Ps. No puppies were hurt in the making of this thread.

For all those who dislike Toxic himself, this petition or any related items or subjects, I'm selling cups of concrete for a good price...

Seeing as the infamous Toxic is currently incapable of speaking for himself, I shall speak for him.
Is that a personal attack? As they appear to be frowned upon here.
How would you like it if you were vilified? HMM!?
Would you like to be shunned by your fellow supercoach or dreamteam enthusiasts? HHMMMMM!!!?
I think to answer that.....
That's DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

That's a shame, his contributions are much valued by myself and I'm sure by many others.

#savetoxic

It's a shame that the leader of your mothers club is on a break, I'm sure he'll be back soon.

He beat me in one of my SC leagues last year so can go and get stuffed :p

...actually the place isn't quite the same without a higher ratio of Toothless Pies fans so bring him back for that reason alone.

He beat me in one of my SC leagues last year so can go and get stuffed :p

...actually the place isn't quite the same without a higher ratio of Toothless Pies fans so bring him back for that reason alone.
LOL! I beat him last year so I want him back!
You must know him with that accurate description eh!;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally agree. Toxic is a great contributor and he's always the first one to respond to my posts. He actually gives something back which is more than I can say for a lot of BF members.

Totally agree. Toxic is a great contributor and he's always the first one to respond to my posts. He actually gives something back which is more than I can say for a lot of BF members.
Good call Shaun.
He is missed for more than just the obvious! His posts have helped me develop my team for sure and it would be a shame to be without him posting on here.

A message from the gods......

"And Toxic I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my posters. And you will know my name is the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon the!" :mad:

An extract from Kill Bill.

"The price you pay for posting a derogatory comment about some spud is, I collect your f****** head. Just like Toxic here.:eek:
Now if any of you sons of b****** got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F******** TIME! ...I didn't think so".

The Life Of Brian
Reg: All right, but apart from the amusing posts, informative posts, helpful posts, discussion inducing threads, public order, fresh news, constructive criticism, the "inconstructive criticism system" and public health, what has Toxic ever done for us?
Attendee: Brought puppies?

A Toxicator quote!

"I am the Toxicator, a sophisticated puppy robot sent back through time to change the future of one lucky poster".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back