Roast Say something nice about your least favourite team

Remove this Banner Ad

I supported Richmond in the 2017 GF. 30 years is a REALLY REALLY REALLY long time in football. Was sad watching them spitting on there own players.

Then their supporters became like Gremlins fed after midnight.

Kinda funny to watch but after a while you just want them to walk into a big microwave, close the door and turn it on.
West Coast fans are pretty numerous for a side that has nevery won back to back premierships, or had a dynasty in 35 odd years.

They prefer glass bbqs to microwaves. Which is of course, a completely practical way of cooking for them.

They let us smell what they were cooking. Unfortunately it smelled like s**t.

West Coast fans are pretty numerous for a side that has nevery won back to back premierships, or had a dynasty in 35 odd years.

They prefer glass bbqs to microwaves. Which is of course, a completely practical way of cooking for them.
yep,give them theyre due on that,less greenhouse emissions with the glass bbq :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

1640297893890.png

Last edited:
I can explain it to you but I cant understand it for you.

As per my original post

Na buddy

No explination needed. Your a Richmond supporter. One who lacks imagination and intelligence. Not surprising really.

Now be a good lad and go play with the microwave. If the door closes behind you its all good......just part of the game. :thumbsu:

PS: Quoting your own post and using it as a foooter says EVERYTHING we need to know. LOL.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

yep,give them theyre due on that,less greenhouse emissions with the glass bbq :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 1301553

Is that the new Dusty toy that was released for Christmas?

Limited signed edition so they say.

LOL.

Any poster who uses this as a come back simply shows how.......well......simple they really are.

No imagination......lacks any real intelligence, old and pretty childish. Definition of Richmond supporter actually.

Get used to living inthe past buddy.

]
Na buddy

No explination needed. Your a Richmond supporter. One who lacks imagination and intelligence. Not surprising really.

Now be a good lad and go play with the microwave. If the door closes behind you its all good......just part of the game. :thumbsu:

PS: Quoting your own post and using it as a foooter says EVERYTHING we need to know. LOL.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
lmao ok 😁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How could I forget North as well.

For all their modern day irrelevance, at least they are fighting against the inevitable of relocation/merger, unlike South Melbourne and Fitzroy.

The structural integrity of Freo's trophy cabinet is exceptional and has suffered no fatigue issues

Of course WCE demanded nationwide reinforcement of interchange benches to safely bear Nic Nat's weight for extended periods.

For all their modern day irrelevance, at least they are fighting against the inevitable of relocation/merger, unlike South Melbourne and Fitzroy.

I wish Dr Aylett a sufficiently long life to really enjoy North's relocation/merger. Ditto I hope Mr Oakley savours the opportunities relegation to the VFL will bring the Saints.

Mabior Chol is fun to watch.

Wait...

*checks the off season player moves*

Okay scratch that. I got nothin.

The Adelaide Football Club is the 'Bastard Child' of Port Adelaide's initial attempt to enter the AFL even though abortion would have been the kindest option to the remainder of the leauge.

When did Fitzroy relocate or merge? They're playing at Brunswick Street Oval still. 2022 fixture has just been announced.

Something nice about my least favourite team Collingwood? Hmm.

I wish Fitzroy was playing them still.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back