Competitions SBBFL Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Delist Ruggles
I reckon you should change your team name to 'The Revolving Doors' mate - when was the last time you weren't 10th on the waiver wire!!!

Still spitting on the Zak Jones front - should have let you have Hampton instead and taken Jones - was too greedy in wanting both.....

I reckon you should change your team name to 'The Revolving Doors' mate - when was the last time you weren't 10th on the waiver wire!!!

Still spitting on the Zak Jones front - should have let you have Hampton instead and taken Jones - was too greedy in wanting both.....

The advantage of being 10th is there is no incentive to sit and wait in hope for that 'premium' waiver wire pick up. I just dump the worse bloke on my list and pick up a slightly less worse bloke :p

(Ruggles only lasted two weeks :) )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm he's still in the list on Ultimate Footy. Armoooo can you fix up your team list if you have picked up Webster?

Thought I had already and then when I checked out UF it got weirder.

Kerstan was still on my list today but when I went to delist him it said he was involved in a pending FA transaction. Had a look at player movement and it looks like this has been pending for a while, has anyone else had this issue?

upload_2017-5-12_9-48-42.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back