Competitions SBBFL Free Agency Thread

Yeah, I have had the same issue a couple of times and I think it's caused when the free agency dates get changed (by anyone) after you claim has been lodged but not finalised. It's a glitch. Last time I checked though the free agency dates had been switched off so the process should now be:

1. Lodge your claim on BF
  2. After 24 hours if no higher bid has been made on BF, claim and delist your player on UF and the change will occur immediately and the priority order will update
This means that the priority list on UF though becomes a reflection of when the paperwork was actually process (step 2) and not when the paperwork was lodged (step 1).

If he was listed as a key forward I'd be inclined to hold him. But he isn't. I think Dean Towers has a better athletic profile and I'm hoping that translates into higher scores.

Or I could just be desperate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

majortinkle

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
If he was listed as a key forward I'd be inclined to hold him. But he isn't. I think Dean Towers has a better athletic profile and I'm hoping that translates into higher scores.

Or I could just be desperate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I certainly can't throw stones - I still have kerridge on my list

Someone want to update the waiver wire list. I'm still on 10 and I know CursingFijian at least has picked up players since I last did
I have updated myself to 10. Haven't looked much more beyond that to see whether you should be higher up the list. The priority list doesn't seem to be automatically reordering for some reason.

It looks like the RFA period had been switched to 'No Waivers' which means that the priority list was deactivated. It may have stopped updating the priority list due to that. I'll try and work back through it at some stage to update the order.

Back