Competitions SBFFL '17 RD 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez, can't believe I got a win this week. I feel dirty. Thanks for the scrap CF
Don't know whether you could call it a scrap.

17ef1d8e436c4e7ed7c1544d83aff139_-be-only-funny-fight-meme-funny-meme-fight_550-552.jpeg

Aaargh, Rocky as VC!

Marc Murphy 246
Tom Rockliff 176
Zachary Merrett 120
Clayton Oliver 112
Brendon Goddard 117
Stephen Hill 83
Steele Sidebottom 64
Dom Tyson 83
Patrick Cripps 77
Jonathan Giles 65
Mitchell Brown 66
Rory Lobb 114
Eddie Betts 150
Lin Jong 80
Alex N-Bullen 90
Tom Phillips 0 (Wayne Milera 59)
Alex Rance 55
Marcus Adams 82
Ryan Burton 74
Tom Cutler 8
Zak Jones 72
Neville Jetta 55

Total 2048

Young Guns (Pets Team)
Kolodjashnij (67) - Plowman (32) - Hurn (94)
Mackie (77) - Marchbank (74) - B.Smith (95)
Ebert (95) - Beams (90) - Swallow (46)
Wingard (58) - Daniher (89) - D.Smith (53)
Yeo (141) - Dixon (66) - Kent (66)
McEvoy (102) - Dangerfield (180) - Cotchin (98)
Mayes (96) - Rich (137) - Gibson (80) - Salem (90)

Total = 1926

EMG: Fasolo / Harmes / Conca

In: Rich, Kent, Dixon
Out: Gray, Puopolo, Cloke

Depth: Fasolo (50), Harmes (90), Conca (72), S.Gray (73), Puopolo (49), Hartung (78), Cloke (65), S.Reid (84), D.Talia (62), Thurlow (40), Wellingham (64), Bruce (92), Greenwood (54)

Not Playing: Nic Nat, Hombsch, Hogan, Tippett, J.Kolodjashnij, Eddy

12Chill score please mate. Also any chance of a Jack Sinclair highlights package from the second round game vs Melbourne last year? From memory there are some good moments that highlight his kicking prowess, and I was keen to show that in another thread. If not, no biggie.

12Chill score please mate. Also any chance of a Jack Sinclair highlights package from the second round game vs Melbourne last year? From memory there are some good moments that highlight his kicking prowess, and I was keen to show that in another thread. If not, no biggie.

B: Shane Savage / Robbie Tarrant 93 / Garrick Ibbotson 52
HB: Dylan Roberton 126 / Michael Hurley 81 / Marley Williams 61
C: Ed Curnow 86 / Marcus Bontempelli 115 / Jaeger O'Meara
HF: Shane Edwards / Ben Brown 98 / Jake Stringer 97
F: Lewis Taylor 69 / Tom Hawkins 106 / Tom Bell 66
R: Aaron Sandilands 91 / Dan Hannebery 190 / Tom Mitchell 85
I/C: Jack Crisp 71 / Jared Polec 32 / Liam Shiels 59 / Sam Powell-Pepper 41

1618. Definitely forgot to make my changes this week haha.

The Sinclair highlights for the 2016 game vs Melb are probably something I can look to do at the end of the season, most of my videos atm will go into 2017 games.

Puzzles FC starting the season on fire after a big offseason, and The Gunslingers have hit the ground running to atone for last year's GF loss.

Haha wow, the highest score for or against for the season. If you had played 12Chill every week you would have had less points against.

Makes up for the run you went on at the pointy end of the season :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think Chills points for is accurate as it has him scoring 3291 against Phoenix in round 3 on UF
CursingFijian
12Chill I don't think you actually fielded a team in Round 3. You certainly didn't update a score. Armoooo what do the rules state for a team that wasn't named?

Very nice catch, yeah we will give him his round 2 team. Seems fair enough, given that we are using UF now as well, mistakes can happen.

12Chill, are you able to give us a score for your round 3 team we can update.

Not sure if you're already doing this but if you set up a custom team list on footywire it makes it really easy to keep track of scoring.

True, it does. We should probably go by the team on UF then. Is that why you haven't named a team in BF this week MT?
same as every other week, although to be honest so few of mine are playing it's not like I have a lot of choices to make.....

Get that we have UF but it really would run smoother if people still name there teams on here.

Lets us know that people are still active and makes it easier to monitor KPP and Emg rules aswell.

Get that we have UF but it really would run smoother if people still name there teams on here.

Lets us know that people are still active and makes it easier to monitor KPP and Emg rules aswell.
Yeh, I think we should go back to naming teams on here exclusively, most of us are again anyways.

Haha, that was me. Forgot that we logged into TJ's account to name his team :p
I'd wager there's a fair number who don't have their players tagged correctly for keys or not. None of us got the book this year and they ditched the app so we're out of date.

I tended to do a bit of a look to see they weren't taking the mickey, but the last couple of weeks my oppo hasn't had his team on the site so I just take it on trust.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back